My personal workout playlist

• Leader

yolo.jpg.8434148b519333353893f0dcb454f8c0.jpg

Hey guys, I wanted to share my personal workout playlist with you. I started it a number of years ago and periodically add songs to it. It's pretty wide-reaching. There's Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Rob Zombie, Rihanna, the Mortal Kombat theme song... it's wild and should definitely fire you up to better yourself.

Feel free to jam out to it.

Also, if you have any suggestions you'd like for me to add... I'm always wanting to add more music. If I add a song to it I'll post it in the comments. Would love to keep this thread going and see how it evolves.

It's called the YOLO WADMIX because YOLO is my nickname at my CrossFit gym. When I first started CrossFit 6 years ago everything was so new, so when I went to try something I would feel nervous and just say YOLOOOOO to psych myself up. WADMIX is because the gym is named WADBOD.

Around 600 songs currently.

Drop any suggestions in the comments!

• Love 2
  • Like 2

This playlist is pretty cool! I have some recommendations for songs you could add:

• Rina Sawayama - "Comme Des Garçons (Like The Boys)"
  • Tove Lo - "Timebomb" / "True Disaster"
  • Selena Gomez - "Dance Again"
  • Ariana Grande - "Everyday" (ft. Future)
  • Betty Who - "Some Kinda Wonderful" / "Mama Say"
  • Charli XCX - "Vroom Vroom" / "Femmebot" (ft. Dorian Electra and Mykki Blanco)
  • Dua Lipa - "Physical"
  • Doja Cat - "Boss *****"
  • 3 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block