Trisha Paytas talks about Britney's conservatorship / The Zone in new YouTube video

SamanthaJadeFanGroup

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the fact she says "maybe this is crazy or maybe I'm crazy to think like that"

something like that

it discredit the whole freebritney movement, bc it's like it's a conspiracy theory when it's not, it's serious. so maybe that's why no one takes it serious bc it's deep and as soon as this conversation gets deep and dark people don't take it seriously and think it's conspiracy. 

• Super Mods
On 2/11/2020 at 3:29 PM, Dirk said:

the fact she says "maybe this is crazy or maybe I'm crazy to think like that"

something like that

it discredit the whole freebritney movement, bc it's like it's a conspiracy theory when it's not, it's serious. so maybe that's why no one takes it serious bc it's deep and as soon as this conversation gets deep and dark people don't take it seriously and think it's conspiracy. 

I think she’s trying to not get in trouble

4 hours ago, JustWendy said:

Who are these people and why is attention being given to them? idgi. Image result for confused wendy williams gif

they're...famous people. you can be famous for many things. trisha makes absurd videos and is pulling the same trick paris did in the 2000s. pretend to be dumb as hell and more vapid than you are, make up ridiculous things to say, play into dumb blonde stereotypes. she's a big britney stan and is pretty famous, idg why some people think it's weird for any attention to be given to famous people just bc they personally don't know who they are

Archived