Where is Britney?

Britneyarmy8

• Content Curators

Ok "britney" hasnt posted herself on her insta in a long *** time, also ik its not her but why is loucifer sharing every single tiktok/vid that has anything to do with brit on her story

i did laugh when i saw trisha on her story yesterday ugh queen :mae:

also im so f**king confused as to why brit did not go to the in the zone opening 

like thats embarrassing  

why would the creators say she would come

and now i can see that its flopping too

brinny where are u :deadbanana:

where-is-britney.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney Spears is locked guys.

In 2019 - mental facility

2020 - her own home

she's locked there, getting drugged by meds she didn't have to take, manipulated. 

I feel so bad. She's really strong to be in it but I;m afraid she will lose hope and she would kill herself or something. 

6 minutes ago, Nickey said:

To those who remember - is now as bad and worrying as 2007 or different? I was 10 back then so I don't remember much. But at least there were thousands of pics and vids of her day by day. 

the problem with 2007 is because she was out and about every single day, running late everywhere with paparazzi chasing her. with her ugly hair and ****. back then she was free to say whatever if she wanted, she was lost but free, she just needed some peace and guidance and some structure (and by that I don't mean a c-ship). also her babies were very little, she didn;t know what to do.

now it's bad bc it's more mysterious, she's basically locked at her home, we don;t know what's happenning but she surely is manipulated and taking a lot of meds, this is not acceptable and it's like this #freebritney stuff is not enough. It's like no one with force and power are trying to help her. She's very strong but she gets weak too, so this time is weirder to me, because is more difficult to help her if u know what I mean.

1 minute ago, Dirk said:

the problem with 2007 is because she was out and about every single day, running late everywhere with paparazzi chasing her. with her ugly hair and ****. back them she was free to say whatever, she was lost but free, she just needed some peace and guidance and some structure (and by that I don't mean a c-ship). 

now it's bad bc it's more mysterious, she's basically locked at her home, we don;t know what's happenning but she surely is manipulated and taking a lot of meds, this is not acceptable and it's like this #freebritney stuff is not enough. It's like no one with force and power are trying to help her. She's very strong but she gets weak too, so this is weirder to me. 

Yeah a lot of things since the cship are unclear. I wish more people would speak up about working with Britney/her team and share us some details on how they treated her. I'm sure some situations happened...for example during the X Factor shooting. She spent a lot of time on this, people who worked on that season of XFactor must know something. 

I'm not downplaying her current situation but I just think 2007... it was more terrifying. I was 18 and I honestly thought she was going to die. Like, for real. I was truly mortified. It was almost like everyday having to check UKBritney and Breatheheavy gave me anxiety. :icant2:

Archived