Justin Bieber performs "Yummy" and "Intentions" on 'SNL'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No he is not OK. I'm sorry but the whole world is cruel to my pop girls and any girl/woman in general, and everybody holds them to high standards so I'm gonna do the same with him: he looks like ****, his outfits are mediocre and boring, the choreography is dull and his dancing looks amateur, and his singing is lackluster. Even the set and the lighting and the dancers are a mess. I do not accept these as good performances, let alone coming from an "A list" popstar. I said it before and I'll do it again: he needs to step his pu$$y up.
I love Yummy but I don't think it works on stage; it's a vibey song that needs to be listened in the background, not as a single number under the spotlight (at least not if you're going to move like a robotic stick doodle). And why that bright green background? That doesn't read "yummy" to me, quite the opposite...
Intentions sounds cute, and I love that can opening sound. Receipt:

PS: and omg that moustache what did I do wrong to deserve to see that, it is awful.

On 2/10/2020 at 2:49 AM, bitbitboi said:

No he is not OK. I'm sorry but the whole world is cruel to my pop girls and any girl/woman in general, and everybody holds them to high standards so I'm gonna do the same with him: he looks like ****, his outfits are mediocre and boring, the choreography is dull and his dancing looks amateur, and his singing is lackluster. Even the set and the lighting and the dancers are a mess. I do not accept these as good performances, let alone coming from an "A list" popstar. I said it before and I'll do it again: he needs to step his pu$$y up.
I love Yummy but I don't think it works on stage; it's a vibey song that needs to be listened in the background, not as a single number under the spotlight (at least not if you're going to move like a robotic stick doodle). And why that bright green background? That doesn't read "yummy" to me, quite the opposite...
Intentions sounds cute, and I love that can opening sound.

PS: and omg that moustache what did I do wrong to deserve to see that, it is awful.

I after watching to rip him in the comments, but thankfully you did it for me. These performances are so bad. The only good thing is his vocals are good at times. He looks like a clown, it's boring, the songs are mediocre, the dancing is average, vocals sound like karaoke. Awful. Also, adjusting your junk literally 2 seconds into the performance before you even sing and then throughout? Gag. I liked him better in the Journals and Purpose eras.

Archived