Rihanna: I'm sick of fans asking me where the new album is

Jordan Miller

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly? No. I am def one of these people that says stuff like this. I am a stan and I have bought all of her music. I am a gay male and i don't want any of her products. So...if shes gonna say her new album is “lit” i'm gonna wait but not much longer. Theres no need for her to be catty towards her fans. Shes on the one that’s been “hyping” it up like its the next gold candy 😂  I honestly think shes afraid of a commercial failure. The album is probably basic and flat. She could still put that out and do ok 🥱

• Super Mods

That’s called karma *****. I’m tired of trying to justify a Fenty beauty product AS A MALE FAN just to support you while you continually troll us with your “working on new music” or did you thought you were working on music while you were high? Time to throw that purse back in your face:rihit:

5 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

wow how disrespectful! she should be grateful people still give a damn!

Im not surprised tbh. Shes pretty rude towards her fans. Tbh it just shows she isnt that passionate about music anymore if she doesnt care that much. She probably only wants to get more rich than she already is, and her brand is doing amazing, so...

Anyway im more curious about Adeles record since she split from her hubby and is now partying and such, and differently from Rihanna she treats her fans well. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, rik said:

u rn, and u when the album drops

I’m thinking “it’s about damn time” but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t be a little sour. It would have to be some ground breaking out of this world **** to really get me into doing that. 

Rih is like this because she's already at a place where there's no more pressure from any higher ups or a bigger boss because she is the boss now. Like she doesn't care anymore cause she knows she's that b1tch. And music ain't her top priority and passion anymore and she can just do whatever she wants. And she knows even if she acts catty toward her fans, it's irrelevant. She's unbothered.

"Been a bad ***** way before any cash came. I'm established. Hundred carats on my name. Run the atlas. I'm a natural. I'm alright."

I'm not saying it's okay that she's doing this though. :ririshade2:

Archived