Do you agree with the judge that Kesha defamed Dr. Luke?

Jordan Miller

Do you agree with the judge that Kesha defamed Dr. Luke?  

275 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that people are sh-tting on Dr. Luke, his image and career is now tainted by this controversy and everyone calling him a pig on Twitter - totally justifies the defamation suit. Like duh. He went from being the producer of so many of our faves' hits to someone totally hated on by both stan and gay Twitter. Saying that it was a "private" message is just a loophole to get away with it via technicality. But Dr. Luke's career went from A List stars like Britney and Katy to now producing for D List artists like Kim Petras and Doja and that says something.

On 2/7/2020 at 12:44 AM, JordanMiller said:

In light of the judge's ruling against Kesha... 

She needs to fry, f@×k that. We would scream justice had he ***** her. What cuz she is cute and famous she gets a pass? Naw man. Equal rights= equal treatment. Hope the spoiled bit$h gets what she deserves

• Leader
On 2/6/2020 at 10:42 PM, OriginalRoxxy said:

The fact that people are sh-tting on Dr. Luke, his image and career is now tainted by this controversy and everyone calling him a pig on Twitter - totally justifies the defamation suit. Like duh. He went from being the producer of so many of our faves' hits to someone totally hated on by both stan and gay Twitter. Saying that it was a "private" message is just a loophole to get away with it via technicality. But Dr. Luke's career went from A List stars like Britney and Katy to now producing for D List artists like Kim Petras and Doja and that says something.

This is a good point. As much as I find this situation gross... Katy testified under oath that she was not *****. What his team did here was a major win for him (no one wins here but you know what I mean). Now when it comes to his ****** assault case with Kesha, it casts doubts on her claims that he ***** her to a jury. The whole situation is f**ked. What they need to do for their sanity is both walk away. But their egos are so intertwined with the suit, as well as how much money is tied up, it just won't happen that way. They'll fight to the death. Is that anyway to live? 

9 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

This is a good point. As much as I find this situation gross... Katy testified under oath that she was not *****. What his team did here was a major win for him (no one wins here but you know what I mean). Now when it comes to his ****** assault case with Kesha, it casts doubts on her claims that he ***** her to a jury. The whole situation is f**ked. What they need to do for their sanity is both walk away. But their egos are so intertwined with the suit, as well as how much money is tied up, it just won't happen that way. They'll fight to the death. Is that anyway to live? 

was on Kesha's side but since she came out with her new country-gospel music, i'm really finding it hard to even care for her. And I will keep repeating this, she said she's bringing back old Kesha and instead we got new Kesha again:byebitch:

Archived