London Palladium Shut Down Madonna's Madame X Show Mid-Concert Because She Ran Late

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Madonna, queen, sis... stop going on late. 

The Palladium in London put the house lights up and pulled the curtain down on her during her final number. She had an argument with the theater's management, then came back out and carried on with no microphone to finish "I Rise." 

Madonna even admitted the theater threatened to pull this kind of a stunt earlier in the week, and they followed through. 

Girl just start on time. She even tried to spin it as some kind of empowering thing.

"Artists Are Here to Disturb the Peace................," she said on IG. "it was 5 minutes past our 11:00 curfew—-we had one more song to do and The Palladium decided to censor us by pulling.down the metal fire curtain that weighs 9 tons. Fortunately they stopped it half way and no one was hurt.............. Many Thanks to the entire Audience who did not move and never left us. 👊🏼👊🏽👊🏿 Power to The People!!"

Video of it below.

madonna-knee-injury-madame-x-tour-1024x399.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna start telling my bosses that they're trying to censor me when I show up to work hours late. I'm gonna say I'm here to disturb the peace and that I never give up when I continually don't come in to work with little to no advance notice. Let's see how her delusional thinking works in the real world.

She's truly lost all touch with reality.

1 hour ago, Isla said:

Why is she always late? It's so disrespectful. And the London Palladium has really strict curfew rules so this was bound to happen. 

I will never understand that either. I have watched a few behind the scenes tour documentaries and the artist/group always arrives at the venue literally early afternoon and spend hours rehearsing and they have dinner there. I get final prep can be a mad rush so 10-15 minutes late I understand, but over half an hour I don't get, 3hrs is a joke  

59 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

I will never understand that either. I have watched a few behind the scenes tour documentaries and the artist/group always arrives at the venue literally early afternoon and spend hours rehearsing and they have dinner there. I get final prep can be a mad rush so 10-15 minutes late I understand, but over half an hour I don't get, 3hrs is a joke  

I feel like she’s beyond caring. I remember reading she was 4 hours late for her show in Australia on the Rebel Heart tour a few years back. 

15 hours ago, Isla said:

I feel like she’s beyond caring. I remember reading she was 4 hours late for her show in Australia on the Rebel Heart tour a few years back. 

But the thing I don't get is, what the hell is she doing for them 4 hours?? and aren't the venue and staff around her trying to say to her hurry the hell up.  I just don't get how you can be 4 hours late!

2 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

But the thing I don't get is, what the hell is she doing for them 4 hours?? and aren't the venue and staff around her trying to say to her hurry the hell up.  I just don't get how you can be 4 hours late!

I don't get it either, I just feel like with her she only wants to start a show when she feels like it. I think she's forgotten about her fans who brought her to where she is today. I'm not surprised that some of them sued her.

She's such a mess. Everything is a "rebellion" to her. " power to the people" what a joke. Be on time or call it quits on the tour.

She has a problem with age, im sorry but she DOES. We're not gonna be 60+ and still contain our same energy. Make an album , make more videos , do some documentaries. You can still get busy and look after yourself. 

Archived