Did you know Super Bowl acts are not paid? So Britney will never perform.

jennyj

According to Forbes, Shakira and J.Lo and even all the past big name Super Bowl half-time show performers have not gotten paid for performing at the Super Bowl. The production crews and dancers do, but not the main performers. Mainly because, it's an honour to be selected to perform and with such a huge audience watching, it kind of pays for itself through awareness and promotions, and the performance production itself is usually worth millions.

That being said, given that every year Britney is pretty much ALWAYS rumoured to perform (even though we know it's not true). It's pretty much never going to happen because we know that her sh*tty team is all about the money and monetizing every part of her life.  The only chance for it ever to happen is if she's free from the C-ship and she fires her team and starts fresh with a new team that actually cares.

:bedtime:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

They don’t get paid themselves but they do  pay for the staging, dancers, etc. 

I think it’s the issue of she had to bring her A game which I know she can but with so much press coverage and praising her, people would be thinking “ why is she in the cship when she just slayed the super bowl?” If they **** her up and she half ***** it, but that’s negative attention that her team can spin however to their advantage.

Every year the same thing :sofedup: Britmey developed stress induced anxiety and she won't put herself through that exposure. With or without conservatorship (and I flly support that act of self care).

I also don't think her team would've said no if it was so lucrative, all the money they'd get from itunes and streaming etc would be sooooo juicy for those blood suckers.

As with everything I gues we'll never know if it was her or her team, but that's my guess

But the same could be said about the awards performances, and she has performed in recent years.

They may not get paid for the performance itself, but it's the biggest promo platform an artist can get. If they take advantage of the show to release a single, an album, or start selling tickets for a tour or residency or something, they'll sell like hotcakes.

I don't think it's a bad thing they're not paid, I mean there is such a big deal about doing the Superbowl in the first place and there is so much exposure you get for doing it. Also artists are said to have tour tickets sales (if they are touring) skyrocket and their Spotify streams increase if they were to perform. 

So yeah, it's sad to think that her team are all about the money. They make so much money as it is but I guess people are just hungry for more.

Archived