Forgot how good Lana Del Rey's "Ultraviolence" album is

• Leader
13 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Ultraviolence was my introduction to Lana so it will always have a special place in my heart where I am connected to each song on the record. But Honeymoon, is my favorite. It was still her but more entertaining and enjoyable and poppy. [?] It's her 1989. :cutebrit:

Awe really? What about Born To Die?! 

I first heard BTD when I went on a trip to Italy with two gals I actually met off Exhale :rihannayas: and we're still in touch to this day. We played that album a lot that trip. 

@JordanMiller

When I heard about the earlier singles off BTD, I listened to it - because that's what you do when something relevant in the pop music world comes out - but I didn't like them. I was like ick eww. I didn't care for it. But I did like the Summertime Sadness remix when it came out. It was my jam for about a week. But I only really listened to Born To Die in full after my first listen of Ultraviolence cause I was... enchanted by her music so I wanted to know more. And that's when I finally understood BTD. I was like, "I get it now!" and I stan ever since. :cuteidk:

• Like 1
  • Leader
3 hours ago, asterix said:

The dead obvious lie right here though made me DIE :tifflmao: not with one but TWO girls off exhale on a pErFecTLy timed trip to Italy of all places. Some sort of divine power was at play here to make that happen :uknowit: Like.. not a single soul showed up at that p00l party you had for Exhale years ago, but somehow 2 GaLs off ExhAle on A tRiP to ItAly at the same TiMe. Dreams do expand the mind indeed. Beyond hallucinations :gimmemoar:

Lol girl are you ok?? 

Here's a photo of all three of us in Italy together when we went in 2012. :mcwave: 

301882_2967359906108_396307632_n.jpg?_nc

• Like 1
  • Leader
4 hours ago, asterix said:

The dead obvious lie right here though made me DIE :tifflmao: not with one but TWO girls off exhale on a pErFecTLy timed trip to Italy of all places. Some sort of divine power was at play here to make that happen :uknowit: Like.. not a single soul showed up at that p00l party you had for Exhale years ago, but somehow 2 GaLs off ExhAle on A tRiP to ItAly at the same TiMe. Dreams do expand the mind indeed. Beyond hallucinations :gimmemoar:

Found one more when we went to Venice. :queenflopga:

539531_2951227902818_852248728_n.jpg?_nc

• Like 1
  • Leader
9 hours ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

@JordanMiller That photo reminds me of a photoshoot in America's Next Top Model Cycle 15 or something. The one where there's Ann and Chelsea and Kayla and Jane. 2 girls, 1 casanova in a boat in the Venice canal. :cutebrit:

Haha. You can’t see it cause I’m wearing sunglasses but I’m smizing

• Like 1
On 2/11/2020 at 3:15 PM, JordanMiller said:

Fav song off both albums? 

It’s extremely hard for me to pick because I usually listen to the albums in full and consider them as one big project rather than listening to individual songs. For context too, Lana was my most listened to artist in 2019, so it’s hard for me to pick amongst her songs because I enjoy them all. 

If you had a gun to my head, right now, I’d say the title track off of NFR and Sad Girl off of UV, but these are just currently the ones I’ve been playing the most.

What are your faves off of BTD and HM?

On 2/11/2020 at 10:39 PM, OriginalRoxxy said:

Ultraviolence was my introduction to Lana so it will always have a special place in my heart where I am connected to each song on the record. But Honeymoon, is my favorite. It was still her but more entertaining and enjoyable and poppy. [?] It's her 1989. :cutebrit:

Never listened to Ultraviolence, Honeymoon or even 1989 :selenerz:

But I love Born To Die and the Paradise edition, yass :bigtime:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block