Selena Gomez distances herself from her old music

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Ugh I hate when artists do this, but also at the same time I can understand. I look back at **** I did / made years ago and also feel like :orangu::zoomzoom:

Here's what she told Dazed (photoshoot at the bottom of the post). Tell me what you think.

"My style of music and my style in general... it was just not a great combination. I’m proud of all the music I released, of course, but it was just such a different time that sometimes when I hear it, I’m like, ‘Oh no!’"

dazed.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan, is the sh-t you did in the past have anything to do with a video? :jj: cause that sh-t is iconic!!! 😂😂😂

Also, as long as she still performs some of it on tour then its okay. I heard she hates "Come & Get It" now but i actually still enjoy that song whenever I hear it.

• Leader
17 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Jordan, is the sh-t you did in the past have anything to do with a video? :jj: cause that sh-t is iconic!!! 😂😂😂

Also, as long as she still performs some of it on tour then its okay. I heard she hates "Come & Get It" now but i actually still enjoy that song whenever I hear it.

Lol ok wait what are you referring to. That countdown Britney fans video skit I did. I’ll die if I see it again. Especially that GIF Exhale made

Archived