Camila Cabello - "My Oh My"

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well dayum

Camila, daring.. you had just ONE SHOOT at having a hit with this album.. And you made that AWFUL, NONSENSE and expensive video... ¬¬.... !!

Cute video concept. The song... 

Posted Images

Ugh what's taking sooo long. Why are popstars delaying their music videos lately. Taylor Swift it's been months and we're still only getting a The Man lyric video. Christina took sooo long to release Fall On Me, and now this? :liar:

🦄 💛🧡💜

She is filth. I swear her label has payola her entire career. I really don't get the radio push on her **** singles, her performances at major award shows when she hasn't had a solo hit in years, her nominated for a ton of awards, and her arena tour that wont sell (every morning in LA, they give away her tickets for the Staple Center for the last 2 weeks now). I've never met a Camila fan. Some liked Havana but they only knew her as the Havana girl and now as Shawn Mendes' girlfriend. She doesn't seem gracious, she seems entitled to her fame. Call me petty but I won't get over her racist past and her shitty dismissive "apology" :joanne:

• Community Leader
43 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

She is filth. I swear her label has payola her entire career. I really don't get the radio push on her **** singles, her performances at major award shows when she hasn't had a solo hit in years, her nominated for a ton of awards, and her arena tour that wont sell (every morning in LA, they give away her tickets for the Staple Center for the last 2 weeks now). I've never met a Camila fan. Some liked Havana but they only knew her as the Havana girl and now as Shawn Mendes' girlfriend. She doesn't seem gracious, she seems entitled to her fame. Call me petty but I won't get over her racist past and her shitty dismissive "apology" :joanne:

:bedtime: Well dayum

• Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙