JLo and Shakira's Super Bowl Halftime Show Becomes Most Watched On YouTube Ever

Jordan Miller

• Leader

So Katy Perry's halftime show is still the most watched ever, but JLo and Shakira's is officially the most viewed on YouTube after just three days. At the time I posted this, it already racked up 86,675,159 views. 

Gaga's has ~60 million views

Katy Perry's has ~22 million views. 

There's a poll at the top of Exhale to vote for your fav. 

Legends. There performance was one for the books. 

super-bowl-halftime-show-jlo-shakira.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The superbowl, I dont understand why, is such a tight ***. 

There are so many double standards. Janet's career was basically ruined and JT was unscathed. 

Men can do pretty much whatever they want and it's "cool."

I mean, a lot of people are saying parts were inappropriate for children but at the exact same time they're teaching their child to shove garbage in their face all day long and watch TV - and that's a wonderful habit. but a 50 or 43 year old latino woman cant tap into their culture, tap into their work, or shake Everything they have? They should be awarded. 

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

Well they should have the biggest amount of views, they have two fanbases (Shakira's is huge and global) behind them.

Shakira is also huge on YouTube. Look her videos views. 2 videos with over 2 billion views and 2 with over 1 billion views. Besides Shakira, only Taylor and Katy have that. 

Archived