Emoticons: out with the old, in with the new

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Exhale fam.  I would love to add some new emoticons (YAY)  And clear out ones that aren't used too frequently (OOP)  Have y'all seen 'Tidying Up with Marie Kondo?' If you see an e

Maybe it sounds stupid, but emoticons are one of my fav things on exhale, I love them, it's a shame we can't use them on facebook and oher places.  Please don't delete too much (there are some emojis

maybe tell us the specific emoticons before deleting them 

5 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I know I'm probably gonna get burned for this but is there a list or guide so I can see what I have to type in so I can see the emoticons? I love seeing them on posts but I rarely ever use them because idk how to lol. 

When you’re next writing a post you’ll see a smiley face emoticon alongside the formatting options at the top (such as bold, italics, underline etc), if you click that face they should all show up for you :)

• Like 1
  • Community Leader
20 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I know I'm probably gonna get burned for this but is there a list or guide so I can see what I have to type in so I can see the emoticons? I love seeing them on posts but I rarely ever use them because idk how to lol. 

Just click the smiley when you reply and search ;)

Edit: OOP! @Tear the floor up up beat me to it. 👏 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙