UO Femme Fatale Vinyl

MissSpearsSaysSo

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

:yesplease:

The only drawback is that it will surely be the standard one. The Deluxe cover is so much prettier, and also NTIFY is my favorite song of that album

I agree, the black and white makes it look artsy fartsy :bop:

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:yesplease:

The only drawback is that it will surely be the standard one. The Deluxe cover is so much prettier, and also NTIFY is my favorite song of that album

I hope that if they decide to produce BJ, then surely they will use the deluxe album. Can’t go with just 10 tracks, that’s not worth it. They could have been using the deluxe albums all his time, there’s enough room  upwards of an hour on a full 180g vinyl depending on how long the songs are.

I got mine yesterday! It looks so good! But I noticed that unlike all of the other hype stickers, this one doesn’t say “on vinyl for the first time”. I wished it would have had the gold logo font! I can’t open it of any of my other B vinyl

It seems like they’ll do BJ, but what about Glory? Yeah it’s already on vinyl and fan edition, but a full set would be Fabulous! The collection is nearly complete!

Archived