Halsey freaks out at a fan mid-concert for screaming G-Eazy's name

Jordan Miller

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would do the same lmaoooo also...people were talking about how the video to You Should Be Sad seems to hint at G-Eazy being physically violent towards her? the line "so you would never touch me again" goes with her tilted her back back and closing her eyes while a dancer wraps his hand around her neck like he's choking her...if he was abusive i actually have to commend her for not saying something worse. being a victim of domestic violence really f**ks you up and i can speak from personal experience lol

I disagree with the comments people have made about her being unprofessional. Firstly, it seems like drunk Chad had kept doing it up until this point, but this clip shows just one "G-Eazy!" comment that pushed Halsey over the edge. Second, G-Eazy treated her like ****. He cheated on her. It's clear by the smile on Chad's face that he just wanted a reaction, and it's sad that he pushed her to this point. I can't imagine trying to do what you love for a crowd full of people are actually fans and then have some annoying drunk guy scream your trash ex's name to get a reaction out of you. Have some decency, people. She's still a person. Personally, I say "Go Halsey!" for sticking up for herself and putting him in his place.

She has the right to be pissed!  What the hell is wrong with people and why are they at her show if they don't respect her?  Also, not relevant to the topic, but are singers ever going to stop wearing underwear and leotards like will we ever have real costumes again or is that just a thing of the past...:dontlike:

• Leader
10 hours ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

i would do the same lmaoooo also...people were talking about how the video to You Should Be Sad seems to hint at G-Eazy being physically violent towards her? the line "so you would never touch me again" goes with her tilted her back back and closing her eyes while a dancer wraps his hand around her neck like he's choking her...if he was abusive i actually have to commend her for not saying something worse. being a victim of domestic violence really f**ks you up and i can speak from personal experience lol

Omg what

Archived