Taylor Swift – "Only The Young"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/31/2020 at 5:43 PM, JordanMiller said:

Exactly. Though I feel like her recent stuff doesn’t grab me as much as Reputation did

Reputation will always be my favorite album of her. It’s crazy how much time have passed and still, it’s one of the very few albums I listen from start to finish without skipping any song, whether with Lover, I skip most of the album. This album felt rushed IMO and the original lyrics (that we got to see on the documentary) were much better than the final versions we got.

On 1/31/2020 at 9:44 PM, Tom01 said:

Yeah, that dark, hard pop kinda reminds me of Rihanna Rated R - Talk that Talk. Or Britney + rock 

I also love reputation. It was her best era bc the music was great and she wasnt everywhere. I feel like reputation has some blackout on it and didnt even critics say that too? Its crazy that grammy showed almost no love for this album and its her most mature one. 

Btw i felt so sympathy for her watching her doc. Im not saying shes a saint but people were always so mean and ****** to her, it reminds me how they also treated Britney. Taylor got to that point where whatever she says or do, people will hate her. She cannot win. Or shes oversharing or shes being dramatic, or she wants attention or shes playing the victim. Its cool to hate Taylor and I see so many so called feminists doing. I mean, the fact people criticize her for writing songs about her love life when Justin Timberlake did for more than one decade without any backlash other from Britneys fans says it all. Its her life, she can date how many Men she wants to. Like Britney she learned the hardest way that people only wanted to know about her life to tear her down afterwards. She was forced to keep low for her own sanity. 

Now people are trashing Billie Eilish for everything. Its always a pretty young and nice girl they love to tear down.

• Leader
12 hours ago, Bundy said:

Btw i felt so sympathy for her watching her doc. Im not saying shes a saint but people were always so mean and ****** to her, it reminds me how they also treated Britney. Taylor got to that point where whatever she says or do, people will hate her. She cannot win. Or shes oversharing or shes being dramatic, or she wants attention or shes playing the victim. Its cool to hate Taylor and I see so many so called feminists doing. I mean, the fact people criticize her for writing songs about her love life when Justin Timberlake did for more than one decade without any backlash other from Britneys fans says it all. Its her life, she can date how many Men she wants to. Like Britney she learned the hardest way that people only wanted to know about her life to tear her down afterwards. She was forced to keep low for her own sanity. 

Now people are trashing Billie Eilish for everything. Its always a pretty young and nice girl they love to tear down.

I watched the doc too. I love getting to see a peek behind the curtain. Watching it you almost forget how famous she is 

1 hour ago, JordanMiller said:

I watched the doc too. I love getting to see a peek behind the curtain. Watching it you almost forget how famous she is 

She showed so much vulnerability. I enjoyed way more than Gagas one tbh. I mean, the talks about politics, she was advised not to do bc itd affect her career (and it did). Also the fact she knows about popstars not having the same success once they hit 30 bc it really happens to everyone. And i loved when she talked about how females have to reinvent themselves when males dont have to. Id love for Britney to have a doc like that if she ever gets free from the cship. 

Archived