Fe (Britney’s ex assistant) shows support for THE ZONE

GirlOnTheMoon

1 hour ago, whoisit said:

Are you serious? Give up again like we did before no way that i will give up. Some fans need to stop being agressive but in no way giving up. People shouldn’t give up on freebritney 

It's pointless to continue. We have 0 credibility and support. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like Fe is a good person and I’ve always liked her. She’s also a family friend of Lynne but it’s so confusing that if Lynne was so involved in fighting this case like has been speculated - Fe wouldn’t have even entertained any of this ‘The Zone’ nonsense. It all seems very weird. There’s so much we don’t know and the pieces don’t add up :xfactorlook:

44 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Super not cool to trash talk Fe for doing this. Not everything is some terrible conspiracy to use Britney and suck her bank account dry. 

this, I met Fe in Vegas and she was the sweetest person on earth and you could tell how much she loves Britney.

The difference between meeting Fe and Robin was insane, Robin was cold and regimented. Give Fe a break, it's obvious she loves Britney and did not do anything maliciously.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, whoisit said:

Are you serious? Give up again like we did before no way that i will give up. Some fans need to stop being agressive but in no way giving up. People shouldn’t give up on freebritney 

Yes that means you, calm down. Let’s not go on a witch hunt for just about everything. Especially someone as close to her inner circle as Fe. She hasn’t openly defended the cship, she participated in one thing. Britney goes along with their schemes, you don’t know the entire situation just like when fans bitched about Britney being lazy all these years blinded by the situation yet would continue to run their mouths. Fe doesn’t deserve the lashing

3 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yes that means you, calm down. Let’s not go on a witch hunt for just about everything. Especially someone as close to her inner circle as Fe. She hasn’t openly defended the cship, she participated in one thing. Britney goes along with their schemes, you don’t know the entire situation just like when fans bitched about Britney being lazy all these years blinded by the situation yet would continue to run their mouths. Fe doesn’t deserve the lashing

Did i attack fe? Nope, if you read my point i said stop being agressive but don’t give up. Why do i have the feeling people read things half nowadays?

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, whoisit said:

Did i attack fe? Nope, if you read my point i said stop being agressive but don’t give up. Why do i have the feeling people read things half nowadays?

So you did not read your own topic? You basically called out Fe, how is that not being aggressive?

Archived