Fe (Britney’s ex assistant) shows support for THE ZONE

GirlOnTheMoon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nakedsoldier said:

People need to leave Felicia alone, she clearly doesn't support the C-ship. It's done on Brit's behalf and maybe she asked Brit for approval first, you don't know that. Even her dancers were there, that doesn't mean they support the c-ship. Brit might have said them do it it for all we know.

Right...On Brit’s behalf...But weirdly enough the only people benefitting from this is her abusers and handlers. I also don’t trust her dancers, didn’t Chase Benz say the movement is bullshit at the beginning of the movement? 

• Content Curators

A fan on twitter literally f**king called her a soulless MONSTER on instagram, and some fans in the comments were saying she looked like a fat man now.

AND SHE f**king SAW IT AND GOT HURT BY IT.

that literally breaks my heart, she is so so sweet, and some britney fans act like  middle schoolers whereas in reality they are aging fat white gays that have no mental stability. 

this is why britney hates us, and if she hears what they called felicia, shes literally gonna hate us so much more

if i was a popstar i would be so sad if i had a fanbase like brits. 

sorry it had to be said :byebitch::byebitch::byebitch:

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

It's embarrassing. I think we really need to calm down and give up on this already. Let people solve their problems.

Are you serious? Give up again like we did before no way that i will give up. Some fans need to stop being agressive but in no way giving up. People shouldn’t give up on freebritney 

I adore Fe, and I will always appreciate her kindness. But I can no longer support these projects done "on her behalf". Again, I appreciate those who are good around her. But I'm a fan of Britney, only Britney. If she's not personally invested, I'm not interested.

This is all very frustrating. 

:icant2:

1 minute ago, F r e e Brit said:

I adore Fe, and I will always appreciate her kindness. But I can no longer support things done "on her behalf". Again, I appreciate those who are good around her. But I'm a fan of Britney, only Britney. If she's not personally invested, I'm not interested.

This is all very frustrating. 

:icant2:

I can't thing of any scenario where she would "give her blessing" over seeing her kids... again, all speculation

7 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yup...You heard that right. They asked her to be part of this Britney Zone cheap crap and instead of rejecting the invitation she happily accepted it and not only that, but she also felt honored.

So I’m sorry but WTF?! Now we also lost her public support. It seems that truly NO ONE stands by Britney.

5 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Wait isn’t this hiatus break only post domination being cancelled, how would they have known about this 18 months ago? Unless domination wast only suppose to last a year?

3 hours ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

18 months? hiatus? dates don't add up 

1 hour ago, blackoutbixxh said:

She said she was asked over 18 months ago to participate in something for when Britney was on hiatus, but Brit only cancelled Domination and announced her hiatus almost 13 months ago... something isn’t adding up here 

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

If she was asked 18 months ago then that would be mid 2018 right before the DOM announcement. It doesn’t add up. Fishy fishy.  :wontcry:

Archived