When Britney is free, what do you want from B10?

BoleynR

As the title says, when and only when she is free (for you Loucifer Reading this, we know you’ve got some little monkey reading exhale)

What are your hopes for B10?

i want Danja & Pharrell working on it, Britney at the helm of the album doing what SHE wants (think, blackout and glory rolled into one beautiful but **** album):badgirl:

Ellen Von unwerth photographing the album shoot

and I want the industry to bow to her - I mean all of it. Like they should have done since she first came out. :akii:

(Always want Lou and Jamie in prison by this point too)!:tongueney:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever she does I want it to be timeless. In retrospect, Heaven on Earth has stood as one of her best songs because she decided to work with relatively unknown and leftfield producers like Freescha. As they pointed above I trust her own insticts but I would love a song like this for her, something unexpected but still unmistakably hers

For the album shoot something like the Cartier Smith photoshoot for ELLE, directly related to her current situation

Image result for britney spears carter smith

And lastly a magazine cover by Hugo Comte, he recently did Dua Lipa's new album. The whole retro futuristic vibe and aesthetic would do wonders for her

A really personal album, with ballads containing honest lyrics that she can perform live, express herself and her feelings about all the things that she want, a really clean slate for her. Breaking free from all the nasty people that surrounds her. (For a bonus track, Rebellion :bedtime:). But for B11, a banger with a lot of ageless songs :prettyney:

• Leader

I am super worried about B10 if Justin Tranter is in charge. Don't get me wrong, he's talented, but I feel like the industry is saturated with songs by him right now (a good problem for him, but bad for us sonically). 

If I were in charge, I'd straight up push to make a Blackout 2 with Danja and a handful of producers he chooses. No spin-off, no re-creating the wheel, but expand on that vibe and sound. Especially now that Britney's career and personal life feels kind of dark to fans, I'd love to lean into that and explore that through music. Make bops that touch on what being a mega famous pop star is like, songs about losing a sense of freedom and how dizzying that might be. Songs about wanting to have a sick *** body, sexercising, banging a hot model boyfriend. Songs about a pop star barbie zombie. Songs that on the surface look like bangers, but the lyrics will ***** slap you if you stop and take a second to digest it. Songs that get better with time. Just go into the studio and **** **** up. OH, and no collabs.

I just want her to be free not only as a human being, but as an artist too. She's got nothing to lose, so she should go fully for it. I want her very own creativity. No matter what it would be. Just truly hers. Songs proper for live singing. When she got the microphone on "something to talk about", she seemed to enjoy it. It would be something different, less dancing, more singing. We saw her dancing at her finest, but still we are thirsty for her live singing. I want her to be independent. I want simple performances, just her, the microphone, and a guitar maybe? Or a piano? Dark sound is a very good direction. Stop acting like her life is like a rainbow. We need real emotions. :smokney2:

She's going to be soon in her 40's, she has 20 + years of carrer behind her, to me she cannot continue successfully her carrer without a real reinvention of her image and sound. She has to evolve and surprise the GP and her fans, and start everything  again like she's a new artist.

The question is though: is she still capable to give a new life and vibe to her music carrer, can she really reinvent herself ? Does she really want to put her energy and focus in her work?

I don't think so, she's over it. The industry f**ked her up. Right now she is more focused on her happiness and her personal life and that's what's the best for her. I would like for her to come back when she is going to really feel it and be passionate about it. Even if it's in 2026.

Archived