Jessica Simpson says Justin Timberlake and Ryan Gosling had a bet to see who'd kiss her first

Jordan Miller

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope he gets dragged bc of this too. Hes such a poor excuse of a man. What a lame thing to do to Jessica when he was already 25 years old!!! But coming from him, nothing suprises me anymore. Hes a f**king sleazebag and idk how he managed to date all these attractive and interesting women (Britney, Alyssa, Cameron, Jessica Simpson...). Idk what successful women see in him bc not only he looks like trash, but hes a trash himself. 

4 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

He never loved our Brit, he just used her to get his stupid career high. I'm really sorry for Brit, i haven't follow the news for months because her instagram is creepy, her works are cheap. Sometimes i can't believe, i really can't believe that current Britney is the Britney that i had watched on For The Record documentary. 

I really dont like Justin and I agree he was an ******* to her, but when they started dating she was just starting and nsync was already big in the USA and in some European countries. She even opened for nsync. He didnt know she would become bigger than him, how could he? I do think he liked her, but hes a narcissistic with a big ego so whatever Britney did to him, made him bitter. Ofc He used cmar for his solo career and probably to get back at her as well. Theres so many things he looked pressed af talking about her bc at some point he cared about her and she hurt his feelings. But of course he used that to play the victim. 

My point is: hes a **** and used her for his solo career, but I think it wasnt always like that. I think he liked her before and when they started dating in 1998 she was just starting, she wasnt doing anything for his career and nsync was the one that helped her. Actually even when she became big, they were hiding their relationship for more than one year.

8 hours ago, Bundy said:

I really dont like Justin and I agree he was an ******* to her, but when they started dating she was just starting and nsync was already big in the USA and in some European countries. She even opened for nsync. He didnt know she would become bigger than him, how could he? I do think he liked her, but hes a narcissistic with a big ego so whatever Britney did to him, made him bitter. Ofc He used cmar for his solo career and probably to get back at her as well. Theres so many things he looked pressed af talking about her bc at some point he cared about her and she hurt his feelings. But of course he used that to play the victim. 

My point is: hes a **** and used her for his solo career, but I think it wasnt always like that. I think he liked her before and when they started dating in 1998 she was just starting, she wasnt doing anything for his career and nsync was the one that helped her. Actually even when she became big, they were hiding their relationship for more than one year.

In all fairness NSYNC were never a global phenomenon, they were a local US group. He definitely wouldn’t have made it if it wasn’t for Britney. 

2 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

In all fairness NSYNC were never a global phenomenon, they were a local US group. He definitely wouldn’t have made it if it wasn’t for Britney. 

But when she started and they began dating she was nobody and they were already big in the usa and known in other countries, thats what i was talking about. But I know that nsync were never as big as she was ww.

Archived