Dua Lipa - "Physical" remix featuring MAMAMOO’s Hwa Sa

The lead single is great and I wish Britney would record something like that but she makes it sound so basic? Like it’s a great song but it’s one of those tracks you’d hear at the mall etc. With that album cover it looks like she wants to recreate early 00’s pop, I’m here for it 

omg dua lipa unexpectedly is coming to save pop music...literally this decade starting in about 2014 has been popstars trying to model themselves after adele (long soaring ballads with lightweight blue eyed soul) and beyonce (surprise release albums with super hyped up visuals and "meaning" that most end up being total f**king drags) and rihanna (Im A bAd ***** dOnT **** wItH yOu type of **** that few pull off as much as rihanna can), with the biggest alternatives ariana and to a degree lana del rey being. respectively, really breathy and low key and totally apt to incorporate dreary trap beats into her music and lana being a really cool enigmatic and cinematic musician but being too niche to be a popstar like these other girls (she's more of a solo-rock-singer-songwriter type, a different sounding and modern take on fiona apple, sheryl crow, alanis morrissette, tracy chapman, etc) and it's a downer and gave way for really depressing trap to predominate after it smothered out fun and funky hip hop. now miss dua, who's early stuff i gotta say annoyed me and she lacked major stage presence, is killing it w everything she does, starting with one kiss (one of the best singles of the decade imo), she's blown me out of the water and im so excited with her interesting disco-synth funk-dance-electropop blend

• Like 4
  • Leader
59 minutes ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

omg dua lipa unexpectedly is coming to save pop music...literally this decade starting in about 2014 has been popstars trying to model themselves after adele (long soaring ballads with lightweight blue eyed soul) and beyonce (surprise release albums with super hyped up visuals and "meaning" that most end up being total f**king drags) and rihanna (Im A bAd ***** dOnT **** wItH yOu type of **** that few pull off as much as rihanna can), with the biggest alternatives ariana and to a degree lana del rey being. respectively, really breathy and low key and totally apt to incorporate dreary trap beats into her music and lana being a really cool enigmatic and cinematic musician but being too niche to be a popstar like these other girls (she's more of a solo-rock-singer-songwriter type, a different sounding and modern take on fiona apple, sheryl crow, alanis morrissette, tracy chapman, etc) and it's a downer and gave way for really depressing trap to predominate after it smothered out fun and funky hip hop. now miss dua, who's early stuff i gotta say annoyed me and she lacked major stage presence, is killing it w everything she does, starting with one kiss (one of the best singles of the decade imo), she's blown me out of the water and im so excited with her interesting disco-synth funk-dance-electropop blend

Her three releases in a row have been 💯 

• Like 1

The song is a BOP. If Britney ever comes back (:imdying:), she could bring this type of sound in some songs. Dua came to SLAY :bedtime:

She has to work on her stage presence tho, she looks so dull and not interested at all in what she's doing for me, although you can clearly see she improved a lot this era. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block