A fan on Instagram thinks the scam artist Lou Taylor is a powerful woman in the industry

22 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Thanks to Britney because she had no clients before the conservatorship

She's a scam artist

Thats a lie. She have been a manager since 1992... Stop. I f**king hate her as much as you, but we need to accept the fact Lou has spended YEARS before Britney to know a lot of celebrities, and she is well-respected. Thats the f**king problem, she can use clients to witness for her. 

Taylor, who turns 54 this month, found her calling by happenstance. In 1990, her husband relocated to South Florida for work and she needed a job, so she answered an ad. She didn't even know what a business manager was — she'd been an accountant at mega firm Arthur Andersen — when she joined a management firm called Davimos, where she worked with Uptown Records and met Sean "Diddy" Combs (then an intern at the label, now her longtime client). "I was too dumb to know that women weren't business managers," she says. "I always just kept my head down and worked hard."

She launched Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group in 1992 and reinvested the money she made from clients — including her cut of boxer Michael Moorer's purses for fighting Evander Holyfield and George Foreman — back into her business. Now, 27 years later, she's running one of the top firms in the entertainment industry, with a staff of 154 (it's 70 percent female), offices in Nashville and L.A. and clients like Britney Spears, Florida Georgia Line, Reba McEntire, Jason Derulo, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Mary J. Blige and Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Thats a lie. She have been a manager since 1992... Stop. I f**king hate her as much as you, but we need to accept the fact Lou has spended YEARS before Britney to know a lot of celebrities, and she is well-respected. Thats the f**king problem, she can use clients to witness for her. 

Taylor, who turns 54 this month, found her calling by happenstance. In 1990, her husband relocated to South Florida for work and she needed a job, so she answered an ad. She didn't even know what a business manager was — she'd been an accountant at mega firm Arthur Andersen — when she joined a management firm called Davimos, where she worked with Uptown Records and met Sean "Diddy" Combs (then an intern at the label, now her longtime client). "I was too dumb to know that women weren't business managers," she says. "I always just kept my head down and worked hard."

She launched Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group in 1992 and reinvested the money she made from clients — including her cut of boxer Michael Moorer's purses for fighting Evander Holyfield and George Foreman — back into her business. Now, 27 years later, she's running one of the top firms in the entertainment industry, with a staff of 154 (it's 70 percent female), offices in Nashville and L.A. and clients like Britney Spears, Florida Georgia Line, Reba McEntire, Jason Derulo, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Mary J. Blige andAerosmith frontman Steven Tyler.

She still a scam artist 

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She still a scam artist 

Yeah but a powerful one, why you think it’s hard for Britney to break free? Her clients are celebrities and wealthy folks. She was already established before she came into Britney’s life. 

• Like 3
On 1/30/2020 at 7:16 PM, joanhs said:

We can hate her all we want, but she do have big clients.

Like who? She represented some country stars, and some sports stars as an accountant only.

It's not even clear she's representing JLo anymore because they have stopped mentioning her in conjunction with her.

Their longest client is Mary J Blige who has a huge outstanding tax bill, which doesn't really make them look very good.

On 2/1/2020 at 1:27 AM, puppylo16 said:

Yeah but a powerful one, why you think it’s hard for Britney to break free? Her clients are celebrities and wealthy folks. She was already established before she came into Britney’s life. 

She wasn't that established. Once she started working with the Spears she then suddenly opened a LA office and bought a home in LA. It seemed to explode from there.

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

She wasn't that established. Once she started working with the Spears she then suddenly opened a LA office and bought a home in LA. It seemed to explode from there.

Okay, that doesn’t prove anything. Money isn’t the only power. The fact she’s able to worm her way into Britney’s life, means she knows how to talk and manipulate people. Plus her company started the same time Britney debut and if it continues to be in business up until the moment she came into Britney’s life then that means the business is pretty successful.