ET Shows Off 'The Zone,' Britney Is "Excited" For It And Will Attend

Jordan Miller

I think it's cute, but not on Britney levels.  :bedtime: Some sets looks cool and fun tho (the oops one, circus), but i'm pissed at the fact there are 0 REFERENCES POST 2008 ???? It feels like she went on a break after 2009 o was dead since then lol:umok: . They could've add the press conference of I Wanna Go, the set with all the tv's showing britney' mv from Hold It Against Me, even some POM/Vegas references! but none, we get it, she lost the spark after circus, but 

but you don't need to make the message so explicit:mj:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Oxic said:

I think it's cute, but not on Britney levels.  :bedtime: Some sets looks cool and fun tho (the oops one, circus), but i'm pissed at the fact there are 0 REFERENCES POST 2008 ???? It feels like she went on a break after 2009 o was dead since then lol:umok: . They could've add the press conference of I Wanna Go, the set with all the tv's showing britney' mv from Hold It Against Me, even some POM/Vegas references! but none, we get it, she lost the spark after circus, but 

They are too stupid to admit - or even to simply realize, but its like they are are agreeing with fans that since the cship has been in place, they destroyed her career so badly to the point she didnt have more iconic moments anymore :bedtime:

59 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Not that I support The Zone but the tv room from Hold It Against Me would have been sick :mhm:

Y'all are truly wild! I'm not going to lie I was there for influencer day and it was so freaking fun. It's not cheap at all and actually it feels so so well done. I don't know if any of you have been to the other experiences like this? Museum of Ice Cream, Color Factory, etc., but they just have a kind of cold feel because they're meant for thousands and thousands of people to stampede through and I think that's what you're feeling when you see photos of The Zone. But when you're there and hear Britney's music blasting everywhere and giant video screens of her best performances and a welcome from Fe... it's just a blast. The people working there are all so nice, the merch is awesome, like I wanted to spend far more than an hour haha. Everyone in my group from Drag Race was so overwhelmed and had so much fun.

The only thing that bothered me and I know some of you have mentioned it, was that there was nothing from Britney post Circus.. which was... a choice? There easily could have been a Slumber Party room or something! I'm so tired of us only honoring her ancient legacy.

I think you need think of this as a positive thing, do you all want to just boycott everything Britney to the point where she loses any chance of ever coming back or being remembered by the gp? I'm 100% sure Britney at some point agreed to this years ago and of course they went on with it! They put so much work into the whole thing. It's unfortunate timing for sure but overall it's another thing Britney did first, like Vegas, which is so cool. They've already had several other artists reach out wanting to do this same thing! 

Not everything in Britney world is some evil ploy.

"till the world ends" would have been a cool escape-room..

And I think it's hard what to think.
As far as I've understood it, the people behind the facility has bought some licens, which everyone can do if they give enough.
And as I've said somewhere else,  we don't know how britney felt about this 2 years ago, maybe she was stoked for it??

12 hours ago, andy131 said:

Y'all are truly wild! I'm not going to lie I was there for influencer day and it was so freaking fun. It's not cheap at all and actually it feels so so well done. I don't know if any of you have been to the other experiences like this? Museum of Ice Cream, Color Factory, etc., but they just have a kind of cold feel because they're meant for thousands and thousands of people to stampede through and I think that's what you're feeling when you see photos of The Zone. But when you're there and hear Britney's music blasting everywhere and giant video screens of her best performances and a welcome from Fe... it's just a blast. The people working there are all so nice, the merch is awesome, like I wanted to spend far more than an hour haha. Everyone in my group from Drag Race was so overwhelmed and had so much fun.

The only thing that bothered me and I know some of you have mentioned it, was that there was nothing from Britney post Circus.. which was... a choice? There easily could have been a Slumber Party room or something! I'm so tired of us only honoring her ancient legacy.

I think you need think of this as a positive thing, do you all want to just boycott everything Britney to the point where she loses any chance of ever coming back or being remembered by the gp? I'm 100% sure Britney at some point agreed to this years ago and of course they went on with it! They put so much work into the whole thing. It's unfortunate timing for sure but overall it's another thing Britney did first, like Vegas, which is so cool. They've already had several other artists reach out wanting to do this same thing! 

Not everything in Britney world is some evil ploy.

Interesting point, the videos and pictures I see are super cute and I am soo tempted to see it. But def being on the east coast stops that alot.
I'm so torn cause I feel like this will never happen againnnnnnn...UGH. 

Archived