ET Shows Off 'The Zone,' Britney Is "Excited" For It And Will Attend

Jordan Miller

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah **** I’ve just realised you can’t upload an image -anyway noticed Brian has commented on ‘Britneys’ blackout pic saying he wished she was there at the zone when he went - naturally I’ve commented saying well, who was the stand in for Britney in your MATM video?? 

21 hours ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

Hoi! Glad to be here!  :hahayea: It's not for everyone, but glad you gave it a try. So far I'm loving this place! I'm sure I'll be here for a long time.

Since we are kind of off-topic in here can I ask 1 question about Exhale?

I've got 5 warning points in here like a year ago - and I still have them - so still all my posts have to be moderated and accepted to be posted (which is a loong process...) Maybe somebody knows how long those warning points are going to last here on Exhale? :(  It's impossible to use Exhale when your content is being moderated (sometimes for few weeks...). :(

PS: Welcome to Exhale Thinkin'AboutYou :imok::kiss:

• Super Mods
27 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

who is this woman? why is she saying that Britney asked fans explicitly to stop the movement when she never did? 

also, "she's a strong capable woman", yeah exactly, that's why she shouldn't be in a conservatorship.

I thought she knew Britney personally but no, she’s just a fan so why is her opinion more important than ours? Don’t we have the right too to speculate? Cuz logistically nothing adds up. She seems like a casual Britney fan, not really die hard enough to understand the full situation or know Britney that well. I’m sure she’s going off of the Instagram posts that Britney did last year where she vaguely hinted at it on video but gave a long *** essay in the captions?Don’t she thinks that’s suspicious too? I guess not. 

That girl is a joke. Duh we were supporting it all those  years which is why we are so upset because we didnt know what was really going on behind closed doors.  That is also why most of us are choosing not to support this now because we know better. That is literally the whole point.

Second you cant say in one sentence Britney supports and signed off on this and then go on to say in the next sentence idk if it was her or jaime. Wtf? It either is her or it isnt.

Third she is  strong and capable, that's something we can agree on so why is she in a conservatorsip?

I have zero tolerance for people who are at this point choosing to be ignorant to what is going on right in front of them just because it benefits them. There is a special place in hell for people like that and they are a special kind of stupid.

I forgive people, because, maybe this actually WAS something Britney agreed on 2 years ago almost..
Maybe this was part of a bigger plan, to have domination, then have this, and then the musical, yadayada, and maybe Britney thought it was cool.
We can either believe two rumors 1) they are telling her she can't do anything because of everything thats going on 2) She is not moving a finger, even if it was for projects she wanted.

Archived