ET Shows Off 'The Zone,' Britney Is "Excited" For It And Will Attend

Jordan Miller

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

Hi, welcome to Exhell :demi: :hugs: the few times that I browsed that subreddit, I found the environment to be a little too calm and polite for a fanbase discussion. The chaos is what I find so genuine about exhale. It's not always pretty, but it's authentic.

Me too, I joined the sub years ago but there’s hardly any topics and it’s just posting pictures of her...like that’s great but no one doesn’t wanna discuss her music? She’s not just a pretty thing. It was disappointing since I thought Reddit is all about discussions yet seems none of the Britney fans on there hardly talk. Which is why I like it here. 

8 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

Did u guys see this? I found that disturbing. I mean I luv his work with Brit. But team c-ship trying so hard with these. They didn't do this promotion for Glory tbh. They put bodydouble there  who imitates Brit. What's next? Hologram? 

Are they serious with this?? That clearly isn’t Britney. It’s obvious that’s someone impersonating her... why would people pay to see this? This whole thing is such a joke :decisions:

1 hour ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Are they serious with this?? That clearly isn’t Britney. It’s obvious that’s someone impersonating her... why would people pay to see this? This whole thing is such a joke :decisions:

I wonder if they hired Brit's impersonator for every room :OMGney:?

It's like Disneyland :magicjohnson: with all those Guffey's.

Actually it might be Britney's idea :hahayea:

8 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I loved him working with Britney.... he’s lost all of my respect now because of this. Is there anyone at all she can trust? Seriously? Wtf. 

9 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Me too, I joined the sub years ago but there’s hardly any topics and it’s just posting pictures of her...like that’s great but no one doesn’t wanna discuss her music? She’s not just a pretty thing. It was disappointing since I thought Reddit is all about discussions yet seems none of the Britney fans on there hardly talk. Which is why I like it here. 

I think this is a totally fair criticism of the subreddit. That's the same reason why I joined here. This is definitively the most active Britney fan community I've ever seen.

21 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

She'll be there. She'll be introduced and taken out of the building wearing some interesting and cool devices so she isn't bothered by the trolls that might want to scream or wear tshirts with the message #FreeBritney

DeafBlind_2.jpg

Then, she'll appear in a room before a few selected, lucky fans, like the "fan" from the 2013 ET interview, but she'll be behind a soundproof glass where people can see her, but she'll only see her reflection from her side. 

It'll all be pre-recorded just in case. 

And the prerecording will be in the form of AR which you can only see with special glasses! :whatitellu:

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

I think this is a totally fair criticism of the subreddit. That's the same reason why I joined here. This is definitively the most active Britney fan community I've ever seen.

Yeah I tried to be active and participate in the comments but people rarely talk back lol 

Archived