ET Shows Off 'The Zone,' Britney Is "Excited" For It And Will Attend

Jordan Miller

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

She'll be there. She'll be introduced and taken out of the building wearing some interesting and cool devices so she isn't bothered by the trolls that might want to scream or wear tshirts with the message #FreeBritney

DeafBlind_2.jpg

Then, she'll appear in a room before a few selected, lucky fans, like the "fan" from the 2013 ET interview, but she'll be behind a soundproof glass where people can see her, but she'll only see her reflection from her side. 

It'll all be pre-recorded just in case. 

This might sound funny to a non-fan but it’s funnier to us because we know this could actually happen :juggingu:

4 hours ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

They're really still trying. xD Btw, not sure where I should put this, but I'm new here and just wanted to say that I'm really liking it here. Good work! I moderate the Britney Spears subreddit on reddit and a lot of people have recommended this place to me. It's great to see a group of real Britney fans! 

Hi, welcome to Exhell :demi: :hugs: the few times that I browsed that subreddit, I found the environment to be a little too calm and polite for a fanbase discussion. The chaos is what I find so genuine about exhale. It's not always pretty, but it's authentic.

58 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I think this looks fun. Drag me. It doesn't mean I give any stamp of approval on the c-ship. They're not mutually exclusive imo. 

I agree, some of the stuff I've seen looks super cute, and some looks...errr lame. But SIGH, i'd still go, if like it wasn't a money grab and Britney was all for it.

*cries*

34 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Hi, welcome to Exhell :demi: :hugs: the few times that I browsed that subreddit, I found the environment to be a little too calm and polite for a fanbase discussion. The chaos is what I find so genuine about exhale. It's not always pretty, but it's authentic.

Hoi! Glad to be here!  :hahayea: It's not for everyone, but glad you gave it a try. So far I'm loving this place! I'm sure I'll be here for a long time.

To ask it be exact replicas is sort of irrational, they're cute nods to suggest iconic moments. 

Should definitely boycott it for obvious reasons but there's probably never going to be a big enough and cohesive enough constant push from her fanbase that sees that knows the truth that the past decade or so is a total and complete lie. 

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

She'll be there. She'll be introduced and taken out of the building wearing some interesting and cool devices so she isn't bothered by the trolls that might want to scream or wear tshirts with the message #FreeBritney

DeafBlind_2.jpg

Then, she'll appear in a room before a few selected, lucky fans, like the "fan" from the 2013 ET interview, but she'll be behind a soundproof glass where people can see her, but she'll only see her reflection from her side. 

It'll all be pre-recorded just in case. 

you know she'll be waiting like

giphy.gif

and then her walkthrough will be like

q75z-Oy-small.gif

• Super Mods
57 minutes ago, Tom01 said:

To ask it be exact replicas is sort of irrational, they're cute nods to suggest iconic moments. 

Should definitely boycott it for obvious reasons but there's probably never going to be a big enough and cohesive enough constant push from her fanbase that sees that knows the truth that the past decade or so is a total and complete lie. 

No one was expecting exact recreations, clearly it was for Vegas as the Baby set especially is more detailed and put together and it seems they added extra fillers to fill the entire space. Blackout looks like it’s an afterthought.

Y’all remember the hilarious thread guessing at all the janky POM Tour visuals?

Should this go in there too? Or is it at least better then POM Tour because it actually has sets & props. 
I can’t decide. 

I just know I’m happy to be back in regular Exhale. 
:tongueney:

Archived