ET Shows Off 'The Zone,' Britney Is "Excited" For It And Will Attend

Jordan Miller

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks so bad, I can’t. Even if they do manage to parade Britney around like a doll it’s not going to undo the f**king hot mess this entire project and its online advertising have been. The comments on the Twitter feed are overwhelmingly negative and about the #FreeBritney campaign. Her career is now dead for as long as she remains conserved (and rightly so). Fans will never let it drop

At least it’s nice little set back Jamie, Lou and the rest of the scum behind this 

• Content Curators
23 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

A mess :gloria: And they just had to mention it was a K-Mart too? :trash:

obvi a homage to where they got the bomt costumes ugh the artistry behind it all 

talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.

:demi:  :demi:  :demi:  

34 minutes ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

They're really still trying. xD Btw, not sure where I should put this, but I'm new here and just wanted to say that I'm really liking it here. Good work! I moderate the Britney Spears subreddit on reddit and a lot of people have recommended this place to me. It's great to see a group of real Britney fans! 

Hey hey, welcome!! :hiii:

Archived