Would you be here for Britney doing an actual experience once she's free?

Cappycorn87

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely!! If Britney had real input on it, I bet it would be really great. It would be so much better. I wonder if she’s ever seen ones like Ariana had a few years ago and thought about one for herself. Has any other pop star had an entire big building like Britney does though? Regardless of her team’s intentions or money schemes, it’s still an impressive feat to have something that’s practically a museum dedicated to you and stuff. Slay.  :clap:   :cutebrit:   :gelis:

4 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

So even Felicia is a part of this crap... 

So everybody just wants the money. Pretty common for people around Britney but that one... I thought she's a sweetheart...:(

If I were Britney I'd start making a huge list of people who are getting a restraining order after our girl is free :whitney:

1 hour ago, BradAdamson said:

Nah. Free or conserved, it’s still a blatant money grab. It would have to be executed A LOT better and be much better value for money before I’d even consider it. 

Also this. I'm far from being interested in anything about Britney but her amazing music, videos (well produced ones please) and seeing her on tour. 

Yet, we get everything but what I listed. 

yesssss omg imagine what it could look like...i shiver at the idea ahh....the blackout room had some interesting looking stuff that if executed better could've been dope af (the stained glass window, the tilted square logo as an altar iirc from the photo i saw, the whole shrine feeling....those hoes may be out of touch but they sure have seen the memes about blackout being the "pop bible" lol) with money & britney input

Archived