Britney previews the 'Blackout' room at 'The Zone'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

I think the church theme is alright and something interesting could be done with it, but as @Ofcoursenot pointed out, the only thing that's Blackout-related about this room is the square pattern in the middle. I also wonder why they didn't include any sort of confessional, considering it appears in the Blackout photoshoot... maybe it's just not in the shot, I don't know. Once again, though, this looks pretty cheap! Maybe if the budget was a little more that $25, something great could be done with this. 

like what's with those hearts and cutie shapes across the room? lol

Blackout is my least favorite album, but they could've taken so much more inspiration from the booklet photoshoot. They can't even do that right

58 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

like what's with those hearts and cutie shapes across the room? lol

Blackout is my least favorite album, but they could've taken so much more inspiration from the booklet photoshoot. They can't even do that right

This is what happens when greedy Hollywood executives get their hands on art. They strip it of any integrity and sell it back to you at twice the price. If Lou and her fellow scum were deserving of sympathy I’d be embarrassed for them. 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

isn't calling Felicia a "soulless monster" a bit too much? maybe this "britney experience" was supposed to go along with domination, we don't know

Yeah seeing Fe, I want to give her the benefit of a doubt, and seeing as Gaga has an experience at Vegas, it seems like this was maybe for that for fans to do while there. 

19 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Ok can we please not drag Felicia thx

People are either with us or against us at this point. 

Jordan, you and Fe are clearly with the enemy now. Keep pushing their awful products. Keep fleecing Britney for every penny. Keep looking after yourself and NOT standing up for Britney. 

I know it takes courage to stand against Jamie Spears and his cronies and you were once strong and I used to respect you. Shame you lost all that in recent years and now you're part of the problem not the solution. 

19 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

People are either with us or against us at this point. 

Jordan, you and Fe are clearly with the enemy now. Keep pushing their awful products. Keep fleecing Britney for every penny. Keep looking after yourself and NOT standing up for Britney. 

I know it takes courage to stand against Jamie Spears and his cronies and you were once strong and I used to respect you. Shame you lost all that in recent years and now you're part of the problem not the solution. 

artworks-000520776744-wx9n4d-t500x500.jp

On 1/28/2020 at 11:52 PM, PokemonSpears said:

:wtf: no

It would start with a completely dark room just with a few neon signs on the wall to simulate the cover

51mkTyPKl+L._SX342_.jpg

And then we would enter a mini-replica of her house with a bed, a mini-garden and some mini-dogs to reference the booklet. It would be the most personal experience ever

bj_spread01.png

Britney+Jean+%2528Deluxe%2529+%25287%252

it should a 2 rooms of recording studios with you in one room and myah marie doing the actual vocals in the other roombritney_spears_myah_marie_nnhasm.jpg

33 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

it should a 2 rooms of recording studios with you in one room and myah marie doing the actual vocals in the other roombritney_spears_myah_marie_nnhasm.jpg

I realise I’m gonna seem a bit dumb here but - I don’t actually know the deal with Britney Jean - was constantly working then and not on exhale so just bought the album n listened then so... can someone tell me what the deal is with Britney Jean? 😂

I’m pretty sure this was Britney’s idea, or at the very least it was a decision made by her team (with her agreement), and is being presented as “fan-made” as a way of skirting her contractual obligations due to cancelling Domination. I think Britney’s too smart and too driven to let her career/legacy go stagnant simply because she’s technically “not allowed to work” right now. This is just all way too well produced and has Britney’s fingerprints all over it. The Zone is being figureheaded as a “fan-made” project, for legal reasons, but is absolutely from the official Britney brand. Very smart. I would expect nothing less from her. She’s always played the game very well. I have no doubt that Britney is VERY involved and very much in support of the whole thing. All this conspiracy/boycott **** is ridiculous (although any press is good press, and I don’t doubt that it is being stoked/encouraged, if not originally orchestrated, by her team). Girl is a BOSS. She’s always played with controversy. It’s ALL a show. There’s only two types of people in the world, the one’s that entertain, and the one’s that observe. All eyes on her, in the center of the ring. She runs this **** like a CIRCUS. 

• Super Mods
52 minutes ago, northfacing said:

I’m pretty sure this was Britney’s idea, or at the very least it was a decision made by her team (with her agreement), and is being presented as “fan-made” as a way of skirting her contractual obligations due to cancelling Domination. I think Britney’s too smart and too driven to let her career/legacy go stagnant simply because she’s technically “not allowed to work” right now. This is just all way too well produced and has Britney’s fingerprints all over it. The Zone is being figureheaded as a “fan-made” project, for legal reasons, but is absolutely from the official Britney brand. Very smart. I would expect nothing less from her. She’s always played the game very well. I have no doubt that Britney is VERY involved and very much in support of the whole thing. All this conspiracy/boycott **** is ridiculous (although any press is good press, and I don’t doubt that it is being stoked/encouraged, if not originally orchestrated, by her team). Girl is a BOSS. She’s always played with controversy. It’s ALL a show. There’s only two types of people in the world, the one’s that entertain, and the one’s that observe. All eyes on her, in the center of the ring. She runs this **** like a CIRCUS. 

Omg you are Cappy before he became good :rlynow:

Archived