Britney previews the 'Blackout' room at 'The Zone'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

honestly seems cool and all but...

northing of brit is gonna interest me if its not about her being freed, new music, or some type of surprise performance

i dont get how old albums getting released on vinyl or like new perfumes interest yall

everything is at such a dull phase rn

im glad outside of britney world, good music other than rap is starting to be released again (slowly)

music in 2019/2020 has been so so so much better than music in 2018.

13 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Oh my god! :airpls:  It would just be Maya performing a BJ medley wearing the opening night Piece Of Me work ***** outfit. Complete with that terrible wig too, it would be fab.  :demi:

:wtf: no

It would start with a completely dark room just with a few neon signs on the wall to simulate the cover

51mkTyPKl+L._SX342_.jpg

And then we would enter a mini-replica of her house with a bed, a mini-garden and some mini-dogs to reference the booklet. It would be the most personal experience ever

bj_spread01.png

Britney+Jean+%2528Deluxe%2529+%25287%252

Now they’re reaching... the only thing “Blackout” about this room are the album cover squares. Give us a room with the iconic pole and the blue and purple lights from Gimme More. Give us the bathroom from Piece Of Me where Britney performs her legendary choreography. THIS ALBUM IS REFERRED TO AS THE BIBLE OF POP MUSIC AND THIS IS THE BEST THEY COULD DO?? If you weren’t boycotting before you should be now. How embarrassing. 

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I hope that if she does go she doesn’t speak to anyone similar to what she did for Domination to show people she is being forced to fill their wallets.

No, we need another beauty awards attitude. I need her to tell Sam coldly to move then storm off leaving him to dust. 

• Super Mods

Oh yeah I just had a stoner moment...Something tells me this was supposed to coincide with Domination...maybe this was supposed to be an experience in Vegas but obviously with the cancellation, instead of scrapping it, Lou decides to make money off it. Still a money making scheme but this probably explains the filler rooms.  

I think the church theme is alright and something interesting could be done with it, but as @Ofcoursenot pointed out, the only thing that's Blackout-related about this room is the square pattern in the middle. I also wonder why they didn't include any sort of confessional, considering it appears in the Blackout photoshoot... maybe it's just not in the shot, I don't know. Once again, though, this looks pretty cheap! Maybe if the budget was a little more that $25, something great could be done with this. 

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

where's the BJ room though? :snooptoya:

Here's my idea:

It's gonna look like the Britney: Piece Of Me stage: very small and empty, with only a single pole and a neon-pink heart bought from Party City in the background. After waiting for 30 min., Myah will come on stage and say "I wanted to sing a few songs from my most personal album to-date" and then perform "Body Ache" and "Chillin With You" next to a cardboard cut-out of Jamie Lynn and Britney's dog. :jj:

Archived