Anatomy of Toxic (insider video)

Puppy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I'm freaking love these deconstructed videos on songs and musicians I love. T4p!

Your welcome! Me too! It opened my eyes and now I look at the song from a whole new perspective. I honestly didn’t think the lyrics would tie in with the sample. Just thought she slapped words together like a lot of pop songs are. I now understand why Britney was drawn to the song (not because she probably was imagining JT...maybe a little) but that the song tells a story and she once said she loves a song that tells a story, I think it helps her get into character.

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2020 at 1:23 PM, nerdygeekgrl said:

I always wondered why toxic was considered one of her best songs. 

because it's a solidified masterpiece, start to finish. one of, if not, the greatest pop song of this century. tiffdrinkk.gif

tired of you rats always finding an excuse to criticize it as it not being her best work when there's literally a reason why it's highly rated. :tiffdrink:

24 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

because it's a solidified masterpiece, start to finish. one of, if not, the greatest pop song of this century. tiffdrinkk.gif

tired of you rats always finding an excuse to criticize it as it not being her best work when there's literally a reason why it's highly rated. :tiffdrink:

Omg this. Like chile hating on Toxic doesn’t make you edgy or anything :brityawning: Anyways Toxic is truly timeless and that’s why it’s such a monster hit these days. Chart wise Britney has had bigger hits but Toxic stood the test of time the most 

6 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

Omg this. Like chile hating on Toxic doesn’t make you edgy or anything :brityawning: Anyways Toxic is truly timeless and that’s why it’s such a monster hit these days. Chart wise Britney has had bigger hits but Toxic stood the test of time the most 

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK. :liar: Toxic is the definition of a stellar and ageless pop masterpiece that truly stood the test of time. Britney stans try to be so edgy by discrediting it yet it's the song that actually transcended her career to the next level and is in her magnum opus despite them trying to rewrite the rules. it's really her best work and an absolute classic that everyone loves. these ungrateful and pressed rats can continue to seethe. :liar:

Hi Exhale!

I merged the @Marcanthony thread with the @puppylo16 💕 thread as both topics share the same content and the former is a duplicate of the latter.

I'm doing this to consolidate all the replies and make for a better conservation moving forward. It's only right that I do this as respect to one of Britney's best songs, periodt. 

You may now continue the discussion. TEEHEE ❤

Roxxy 💋

14 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK. :liar: Toxic is the definition of a stellar and ageless pop masterpiece that truly stood the test of time. Britney stans try to be so edgy by discrediting it yet it's the song that actually transcended her career to the next level and is in her magnum opus despite them trying to rewrite the rules. it's really her best work and an absolute classic that everyone loves. these ungrateful and pressed rats can continue to seethe. :liar:

No lies detected :nynod: BOMT and OIDIA might be her signature songs as well but they’re mostly about the nostalgia factor, while Toxic is the one that still sounds fresh to this day 

Archived