Jordan Miller

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

What time is it for you? 

Camila's performance, in light of the Kobe tragedy, is really depressing

2:16am ddd

and on Twitter I’ve seen a lot of people get teary eyed cause she was singing to her father or something like that? 

i really loved Demis performance. She looked and sounded stunning

i was wondering celebrities and ppl r so supportive for her after her nearly dying in overdose. but ppl r still ignorant about Britneys situation. that is breaking my heart. why Britney has no justice for the things she's been through

• Leader
4 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

i was wondering celebrities and ppl r so supportive for her after her nearly dying in overdose. but ppl r still ignorant about Britneys situation. that is breaking my heart. why Britney has no justice for the things she's been through

Demi slayed it. And tbh I disagree with you about celebs and Britney. I think everyone roots for her. 

Just now, zenden78 said:

I think because back at the time (2007) mental health wasn't as discussed and taken seriously as now,  and today only few people know about britney's situation. Also she was portrayed by the paps as problematic and bad mother, following the paths of Lindsay Lohan or Amanda Bynes, not someone who had to have compassion or sorrow (like Demi)

Archived