We need to talk about Randee St.Nicholas

ILikeChillinWithYou

First of all, what is up with her and lighting? It’s like looking straight at the solar eclipse :orangu:

WARNING: LOW LIGHT FILTERING GLASSES RECCOMENDED BEFORE CLICKING SPOILER

Spoiler

uxehlwe.jpg

Secondly, everyone meet Elsa Hosk-

Elsa Anna Sofie Hosk is a Swedish model and current Victoria's Secret Angel, who has worked for brands including Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Free People, Ungaro, H&M, Anna Sui, Lilly Pulitzer and Guess. She modeled for Victoria's Secret, appearing in the brand's annual fashion show from 2011 to 2018.

Here’s one of her photoshoots in the early stages of her career-

Spoiler

WsWs52N.jpg

Looks familiar? Allow me to refresh your memory-

Spoiler

M16TOQ2.jpg

And guess who photographed both these sessions? Yeah you guessed that right :cackling:

That’s all I wanted to say. Im just warning you to not be surprised if the B10 photoshoot looks something like this-

Spoiler

N2fZMU5.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

It’s because she doesn’t have any lighting skills or technical skills. I’m a photographer and her over lighting is to compensate for her lack of knowledge of technique and skills. 

Mte, a lot of her pictures are horrible, unflattering and overphotoshopped. From what I've seen she also replaces some body parts between multiple shots. I'm not a photographer but I think a professional wouldn't have to do that.

I think she's fine. She's not the best photographer Britney has ever had but she's decent enough and there are some shoots from her that I love, for example the Private Show ad and the Femme Fatale shoot. I do agree she's pretty predictable and borderline mediocre, but it doesn't bother me.

My issue is with whoever shot the Lucky magazine photoshoot lol

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Nickey said:

Mte, a lot of her pictures are horrible, unflattering and overphotoshopped. From what I've seen she also replaces some body parts between multiple shots. I'm not a photographer but I think a professional wouldn't have to do that.

Yeah I’m only saying this because I’ve made those mistakes but like this woman had “years” of experience and still does those mistakes? 

7 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

B10!! The uncertainty of it all kills me.  I really would love her to have a lovely acoustic country pop rock kinda album.   :wendycry:   :letitburn:   :otears:

Sounds interesting, but I think that'd be better for her 11th album. I think the 10th one should be a bad-*** electro hop record. :tbh:

As for Randee, she uses so much light in her photoshoots that I'm starting to think that in real life, she's like that moth from the "Lamp Moth" meme:

5: Derrick hates Moth Memes

Archived