The Jonas Brothers Cancel Their Las Vegas Residency

• Leader

jonas-brothers-las-vegas-residency.thumb.jpg.4b93a52e943c69f88b2750d36263363c.jpg

They go together. Better than birds of a feather.

The Jonas Brothers are Las Vegas’ newest resident performers. They just announced a mini-residency at Park MGM’s Park Theater, the same venue where Lady Gaga’s Enigma show blasts to outer space.

The guys will perform April 1, 3, 4, 8, 10, 11, 15, 17 and 18. Tickets go on sale for the general public on January 31st at 10 a.m. PST.

Las Vegas has seen its fair share of new residencies in recent years, including Celine Dion, Ricky Martin, Elton John, Cher, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera, Rod Stewart, Barry Manilow and many more.

Are YOU going to see the Jonas Brothers in Vegas? Let us know what you think in the comments.

• Like 1

Exhale+  |  Apparel |  YouTube

7 hours ago, rik said:

kinda weird that randoms are joining vegas now with a less than 10 year career as a group, idk...

even tho i'd participate in a foursome with all of them and their tight *****, i feel like i do not care enough to watch them live

I’ve gotten into live music and bands a lot more lately and there’s just something about it that it kinda great. More than going to see someone sing. It’s special being at a rock show, it’s soulful in a way. And the Jonas brothers are cool, they put on a great show and they’re chemistry on stage is great, apart from being related. Dudes. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.