I wonder how Brit is doing

SUPERJACK

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she could be more stable than 3-4 years before. I mean she's not working atm, they're not bothering her a lot... She surely misses her kids, but what can she do about it? 

When I look back and think about her in last 4 years, I feel like things were falling apart for a while, like... it was usually just small things but. Remember late 2016 or 2017 when she sang a song in Vegas live and said that "it feels illegal"?

Or when she went on world POM tour and weird things were happening like they were suddenly scrapping the M&Gs, on some concerts she didn't even know where she is. In 2016 she spoke about the cship for the first time in that UK talkshow...

I think this whole conflict was happening for a while already before #freeBritney and that voicemail. Britney is Britney and yeah, random things were happening during the cship but... I was a stan all the time and  from what I remember, the early cship years were pretty okay. It wasn't good of course,  we all wanted her to be free, but it was pretty okay and we were all waiting for her to gain some confidence to tell her dad she's ready to take care of her own, at least we were thinking it's going to end like that.

It's just the last ~4 years that seem like a suspicious hot mess  :xfactorlook:

4 hours ago, Nickey said:

I think she could be more stable than 3-4 years before. I mean she's not working atm, they're not bothering her a lot... She surely misses her kids, but what can she do about it? 

When I look back and think about her in last 4 years, I feel like things were falling apart for a while, like... it was usually just small things but. Remember late 2016 or 2017 when she sang a song in Vegas live and said that "it feels illegal"?

Or when she went on world POM tour and weird things were happening like they were suddenly scrapping the M&Gs, on some concerts she didn't even know where she is. In 2016 she spoke about the cship for the first time in that UK talkshow...

I think this whole conflict was happening for a while already before #freeBritney and that voicemail. Britney is Britney and yeah, random things were happening during the cship but... I was a stan all the time and  from what I remember, the early cship years were pretty okay. It wasn't good of course,  we all wanted her to be free, but it was pretty okay and we were all waiting for her to gain some confidence to tell her dad she's ready to take care of her own, at least we were thinking it's going to end like that.

It's just the last ~4 years that seem like a suspicious hot mess  :xfactorlook:

I think things got worse again in 2018 because she is serious about Sam A.  When she dates a guy for a while and seems to be ready for another baby or marriage, things seem to get bad and I feel its because she starts trying to get out of the conservatorship.  

I’d honestly love for her to do an honest sit down candid chat with us all where she just tells us what’s on her mind and how she feels. I really miss when she used to write to us all and genuinely care :crying3:

One day I pray she’s out of the conservatorship and she has good inner peace and is living the life she wants then she writes a “good mysterious book” like she promised or better still does a tell all interview about her life. I don’t particularly like Piers Morgan but I’d like to see her do a real interview like that. 

i think about it a lot. i think about how she's done in her personal life, like, her whole career cause i feel she's had a lot of unhappy times & i hope it was mainly the lack of freedom and she wasn't being mistreated beyond that behind the scenes...the insta page lawyers for britney said they got confirmation she sees the boys often (maybe more than the custody agreement mandates?) but no sleepovers. i really hope her dad didn't damage her relationship w her boys, i think being a mom is like her most important thing in life, followed by her artistry (not necessarily the popstar aspect but the music and creative part)

Archived