Best album photoshoot

Which is the best album photoshoot?  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 1/26/2020 at 6:08 PM, Urbanney said:

Hard for me to pick. I love them all for different reasons.

• ITZ: I looooveee the way she looks in these and the confidence on her face, but I find studio shots with a simple backdrop boring, even though she's definitely owning it in her attitude

This! The pictures are very simple, but her confidence and attitude on the pictures are amazing! She looked so f**king hot. :bigtime:

• Like 3
On 1/26/2020 at 10:08 AM, Urbanney said:

Hard for me to pick. I love them all for different reasons.

• Oops: the fountain and outside shots are sooooo pretty
  • Britney: again, the outside shots and colorful shots are really cool
  • ITZ: I looooveee the way she looks in these and the confidence on her face, but I find studio shots with a simple backdrop boring, even though she's definitely owning it in her attitude
  • Blackout: Such a unique, badass photoshoot. Love it

She looks gorgeous in Circus, but the photoshoot is too fake/cartoonish looking to me, even though that was intentional. The FF mirror and balcony pics are stunning, but I'm not a fan of her styling in this shoot. BJ is insanely gorgeous and the most diverse, but I find it boring somehow. The shots with the stripes of sunlight on her are so pretty though.

The BO photoshoot is awesome but they chose the wrong picture for the album cover 

• Like 4
  • 1 year later...
On 1/31/2020 at 5:58 PM, Brat said:

The BO photoshoot is awesome but they chose the wrong picture for the album cover 

Maybe not the picture itself, but rather what they made out of it: I never understood why they botched this cover so much. This shoot is all killer, no filler and yet they had to put those obnoxious frames on there. Must have been the graphic designer's first job after finishing art school :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

• Haha 1