OG Exhale, Looking Back...

MissSpearsSaysSo

Hey Gurls!  :gelis:

So I guess this is kinda it for OG Exhale, this place is so Fab. It’s been a hell of a lotta fun over the past decade plus I’ve been a member. But new Exhale is gonna be fun too, but I’ll miss my Diamond Status.  :tiffanycries:

So let’s take a moment to look back and share our fave memories. I signed up sometime just before Circus came out and back then I still hadn’t come out or even admitted to myself that I was gay, it was so hard. But Britney and her music were that self-confidence push i needed. 

I found this place in early 2007, and fell in love with it immediately. Not just because it was an amazing Britney forum, but because it was also a cool place to meet and mingle online with other gays around my age. I didn’t have any friends that were gay and coming from a very small Wisconsin town it just wasn’t a thing at all.

This was a place for me to be free. And there’s been so much happening here over the years. The Blackout release was huge, music video premieres, tours opening. I was glued to this site when the Circus tour started, it was magic. imma miss it a lot, but I’m sure when things start happening again it will be more active. 

Thank you to a Jordan and everyone who loves this place for making it so special. I love you guys.  :clap:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I registered here in 2018. So I have been here over a year. I have all the good memories. You guys are super friendly, which is a little but unfamiliar because my country people are not that friendly most of the time :nochillbrit: 

And that’s why I love to come here and even dare to share my opinion. :) 

I’m gonna really miss the old Exhale. I hope you guys come to the new one too. My username is same. :) 

Archived