I'm So Freaking Late... I Just Discovered "Señorita"...

• 4 months later...
On 12/3/2019 at 4:53 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

My friend keeps having *** with me whenever we spend the day together and absolutely refuses to take it deeper on an emotional level. :icant2:

Did my 13- year old eyes have to read this? :airpls: And you JUST HEARD THIS song :brityawning: this song was literally EVERYWHERE when it came out. It wasn’t legit the 4th biggest song of 2019 how come u just heard it. U didn’t even hear it in the radios? :tifflmao: interesting...

3 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

We need an update sis :tiffdrink:

:gimmemoar:

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Did my 13- year old eyes have to read this? :airpls: And you JUST HEARD THIS song :brityawning: this song was literally EVERYWHERE when it came out. It wasn’t legit the 4th biggest song of 2019 how come u just heard it. U didn’t even hear it in the radios? :tifflmao: interesting...

I literally don’t listen to the radio anymore. At all. I have over 22GB’s worth of songs on my iPod, so I just keep my head down and only poke my head out when I hear a clip on Twitter or something and it slaps. That’s how I discovered Dula Peep’s “Physical” the week the video came out back in like early February.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

It wasn't really. It was hugely front loaded.

It could have been huge hit for her ala Womanizer/Circus heck even TTWE.

I think this was the first time 2nd single out performed her lead.

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I literally don’t listen to the radio anymore. At all. I have over 22GB’s worth of songs on my iPod, so I just keep my head down and only poke my head out when I hear a clip on Twitter or something and it slaps. That’s how I discovered Dula Peep’s “Physical” the week the video came out back in like early February.

Well u should have seen it trending on tube right?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 7:05 AM, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

We need an update sis :tiffdrink:

On 4/9/2020 at 11:45 AM, Sinned_88 said:

This tbh :tiffdrink:

Spill the deets, Britton. Did your friend take you deep? :tiffdrink:

Do y’all really wanna know? :gloria: Because I’ve been DYING to talk to someone about the whole story because it is a MESS AND A HALF. And still ongoing because my idiot self caught feelings and I think he’s catching ‘em, too. :fruit:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Do y’all really wanna know? :gloria: Because I’ve been DYING to talk to someone about the whole story because it is a MESS AND A HALF. And still ongoing because my idiot self caught feelings and I think he’s catching ‘em, too. :fruit:

Omg, yes! I love messy stories!! :imhere:

Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine :fruit:

• Love 1
On 4/9/2020 at 10:46 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

On 4/9/2020 at 10:51 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I don’t check the Trending Page on YouTube, it’s always talk show clips, vloggers I don’t care about or music videos from people I’ve never heard before. :smokney: I don’t give unknowns views.

38 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

HOW :didilie:

6 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

:ohwut:wut girl?

8 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Gurl, let me get home and I’ll make a thread all about it in the Gay Section. You’re lucky no one in my personal life, especially him, knows Exhale exists, otherwise I’d never share this story. :umomg:

:haha:

I can't wait. Tag me please, because I'm too lazy to check for it :mhm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.