I'm So Freaking Late... I Just Discovered "Señorita"...

BrittonJeanSpears

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/3/2019 at 4:53 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

My friend keeps having *** with me whenever we spend the day together and absolutely refuses to take it deeper on an emotional level. :icant2:

Did my 13- year old eyes have to read this? :airpls: And you JUST HEARD THIS song :brityawning: this song was literally EVERYWHERE when it came out. It wasn’t legit the 4th biggest song of 2019 how come u just heard it. U didn’t even hear it in the radios? :tifflmao: interesting...

3 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

We need an update sis :tiffdrink:

:gimmemoar:

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Did my 13- year old eyes have to read this? :airpls: And you JUST HEARD THIS song :brityawning: this song was literally EVERYWHERE when it came out. It wasn’t legit the 4th biggest song of 2019 how come u just heard it. U didn’t even hear it in the radios? :tifflmao: interesting...

I literally don’t listen to the radio anymore. At all. I have over 22GB’s worth of songs on my iPod, so I just keep my head down and only poke my head out when I hear a clip on Twitter or something and it slaps. That’s how I discovered Dula Peep’s “Physical” the week the video came out back in like early February.

13 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

It wasn't really. It was hugely front loaded.

It could have been huge hit for her ala Womanizer/Circus heck even TTWE.

I think this was the first time 2nd single out performed her lead.

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I literally don’t listen to the radio anymore. At all. I have over 22GB’s worth of songs on my iPod, so I just keep my head down and only poke my head out when I hear a clip on Twitter or something and it slaps. That’s how I discovered Dula Peep’s “Physical” the week the video came out back in like early February.

Well u should have seen it trending on tube right?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 7:05 AM, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

We need an update sis :tiffdrink:

On 4/9/2020 at 11:45 AM, Sinned_88 said:

This tbh :tiffdrink:

Spill the deets, Britton. Did your friend take you deep? :tiffdrink:

Do y’all really wanna know? :gloria: Because I’ve been DYING to talk to someone about the whole story because it is a MESS AND A HALF. And still ongoing because my idiot self caught feelings and I think he’s catching ‘em, too. :fruit:

4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Do y’all really wanna know? :gloria: Because I’ve been DYING to talk to someone about the whole story because it is a MESS AND A HALF. And still ongoing because my idiot self caught feelings and I think he’s catching ‘em, too. :fruit:

Omg, yes! I love messy stories!! :imhere:

Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine :fruit:

On 4/9/2020 at 10:46 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

On 4/9/2020 at 10:51 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I don’t check the Trending Page on YouTube, it’s always talk show clips, vloggers I don’t care about or music videos from people I’ve never heard before. :smokney: I don’t give unknowns views.

38 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

HOW :didilie:

6 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

:ohwut:wut girl?

8 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Gurl, let me get home and I’ll make a thread all about it in the Gay Section. You’re lucky no one in my personal life, especially him, knows Exhale exists, otherwise I’d never share this story. :umomg:

:haha:

I can't wait. Tag me please, because I'm too lazy to check for it :mhm:

Archived