I can't get over the PCD performance - Primeney vibes

LeglessJamie

Their X Factor performance...I mean it gives me SO MUCH PRIMENEY VIBES!

The chair performance with the water was PERFECT, Now I'm actually sad Britney didn't do that for either Stronger or Toxic during POM!

It's so simple (a chair with water falling over you ain't hard right?!) yet it looks so stunning and energetic!:clap:

I'm reliving nostalgia cause of the performance, her team needs to take notes from this performance! Definitely one (if not) the best performance in a while I've ever seen an artist pull off!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're amazing. Nicole is at Beyoncé / Jlo level, performing wise.

The performance was pure pop perfection. 

I have only three little complains:

1- it's not really a complain, but it looked like a Nicole solo performance. It's always been like that, and this time around the feeling is even stronger. 

2- while her dancing skills are still top notch, I noticed that Nicole was a little less coordinated with the other girls. That made her shine even more as a solo act lol

3- she's still beautiful, but did Nicole have a little too much fun stuff on her face? 

It was cute but I was hoping that after 10 years the other girls would finally have more spotlight but it's Nicole taking the lead again... I'm not a huge fan of her and her flopped solo career kinda shows that I'm not the only one. Idk maybe the other girls prefer to just be the background dancers...  Anyway, they're repeating the same formula and I don't think I'm here for it. They'd be great for a Vegas residency tho. That was an amazing performance ngl.

performance was cool. but i still think the costumes of Nicole and Ashley was too much. that sheer thing with only stripes covering some of the parts. I really felt like it is too much. Loved the new song though. they always been **** but not almost naked. it feels like nowadays less clothes on your more success in showbiz u can get. woman have freedom to express themselves but sometimes it doesn't even feels like it's their choice. it's probably the choice of the companies and other ppl who profiting from that cause *** sells good. 

51 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

People are slayed this? This is literally a copy and paste of Fifth Harmony's VMA performance. 

Ooh yes, I had forgotten about that 5H performance. You’re so right!

Also, I see where they got their wardrobe inspiration from...

tenor.gif?itemid=4167686

I enjoyed the performance for the most part but I agree that Nicole seemed a little off and I wish they would found some sort of way to incorporate the girls more.

If it’s just gonna be Nicole and her back up pcd dancers again, then it doesn’t really feel like ‘reunion’ 

I love PCD and their dancing is always fire but I was underwhelmed slightly. They looked quite cheap with the overly revealing outfits plus Kimberley’s wig.... The outfits were definitely inspired by the PG performance outfit but that’s not a bad thing they all Stan for Britney especially Nicole

I know I’m hoping for miracles but I thought somewhere in my heart that the others would get a line after all this time and then stemming out on their own. For them to come back and have Nicole back in the middle is sad I think. No wonder Melody bailed she knew nothing was ever going to change. 

Well, I can't get over this PCD performance. :queenie: :queenie: :queenie:

But this new one is good, yeah... I like the stage (:jj:). As others have already pointed out, their costumes do look a bit like Britney's from the "Pretty Girls" performance.

In both performances (this new one and the legendary AMA 2006), I noticed one thing: they don't really look like a group when dancing. It really feels like they'd need a few more rehearsals. The best way I can describe it is a group project where each of the group's members have a different amount of experience and knowledge about the subject (if that makes sense).

I think they were indeed inspired by Britney, Nicole for sure is a BIG Britney fan. Perhaps the belly area by Nicole should have been covered a bit more, she looks nearly anorexic in it. But LOL at everyone that expected the other girls to have more spotlight...that will never change.

Nicole is THE face of the Dolls and let's agree, most people don't even know the other girls their names....I know the names but I don't even know which name goes with what girl :jfallonlol: Not to be shady but it has always been like this and will never change, the other girls probs needed the money and decided to call Nicole to reunite:explainlol:

5 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I found it awkward as f. Nicole was singing live in parts but lip syncing badly in other parts and then the group weren't either bothering to lip sync when they should've been urgh :gloria: 

Yea. I thought it was pretty bad.

To me, Nicole lacks stage charisma; she's not interesting to watch alone and her live vocals have always sounded bland to me regardless of how many high notes she can hit. I'm not a big PCD fan but where was Melody? If they're reuniting then I want Melody back, at least she had character! This looked too much like a  typical Nicole Swesdfljfadsifhsdfiosd performance. Hasn't she learned that PCD is more than just her? This is a character group with the lead singer Nicole. Show us the other characters too or gtfo Nicole.

6 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

To me, Nicole lacks stage charisma; she's not interesting to watch alone and her live vocals have always sounded bland to me regardless of how many high notes she can hit. I'm not a big PCD fan but where was Melody? If they're reuniting then I want Melody back, at least she had character! This looked too much like a  typical Nicole Swesdfljfadsifhsdfiosd performance. Hasn't she learned that PCD is more than just her? This is a character group with the lead singer Nicole. Show us the other characters too or gtfo Nicole.

Melody  refused to participate bc of the other successfull projects. :jj:She always been critical about reunion saying it will be nightmare

10 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Melody  refused to participate bc of the other successfull projects. :jj:She always been critical about reunion saying it will be nightmare

I’ve always loved their music and performances. 

Anyone else notice the pattern that every time Britney is on a break, they always shuffle in the PCD?

They were formed to pick up where Brit left off in 2004-2005 when everyone thought she was done. And now again filling her void in 2019. 

Archived