Britney didn’t spend thanksgiving with her kids

Dream Within a Dream

Honestly if her house is a reflection of who she is these days, I don’t blame the boys for not wanting to be alone with their mom and her team, or having to walk on egg shells. They probably have a much normal, peaceful life at Kevin’s. 

we don’t know if the boys even want to be around her and that chaos that follows her thanks to team C. 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I just am curious to know what the grounds were for reducing her time with her kids. She obviously loves her kids so much, so I'm curious to know what the courts felt should lead to reduced visitation times.

Britney legally has no say in the matter and her father has restraining orders against him by the the children.

Britney probably had jamie or a jamie approved supervisor overseeing her. Due to circumstances beyond Britney, a court probably looked at the situation and realised that there was very little options other than limit her rights, so the children are protected.

9 hours ago, Bundy said:

I didnt find anything from 2018, only from 2017

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb22C6hFqy_/?igshid=wbw6sbte9oe4

This brings me back to what I said yesterday. They (divorced parents) usually alternate holidays in which they spend with their children. If Preston & Jayden spent Thanksgiving 2017 at Britney’s house then they probably spent T-Day 2018 with Kevin last year, and they should’ve spent T-Day 2019 with Britney this year. Same for Christmas, every other year.

Looks like Britney used to get the kids for Thanksgiving during odd years so maybe she’d get the kids for Christmas during even number years. What about that Christmas when the boys went to Kentwood (without Britney) in which it appeared that she stayed in L.A. with her then new bf Sam. Wasn’t that in 2016? 

There’s a schedule that’s Pre-set for holidays so that neither parent misses out on being with their kids during the holidays. If this year was to have been Britney’s year to spend Thanksgiving with her sons but she couldn’t because of the most recent custody/visitation change and/or because of the boys’ obtaining restraining order against Jamie because he got physical with one of the boys, which affects their time with their mom, then my ❤️ breaks for Britney. 🥺

1 minute ago, generation glory said:

This brings me back to what I said yesterday. They (divorced parents) usually alternate holidays in which they spend with their children. If Preston & Jayden spent Thanksgiving 2017 at Britney’s house then they probably spent T-Day 2018 with Kevin last year, and they should’ve spent T-Day 2019 with Britney this year. Same for Christmas, every other year.

Looks like Britney used to get the kids for Thanksgiving during odd years so maybe she’d get the kids for Christmas during even number years. What about that Christmas when the boys went to Kentwood (without Britney) in which it appeared that she stayed in L.A. with her then new bf Sam. Wasn’t that in 2016? 

There’s a schedule that’s Pre-set for holidays so that neither parent misses out on being with their kids during the holidays. If this year was to have been Britney’s year to spend Thanksgiving with her sons but she couldn’t because of the most recent custody/visitation change and/or because of the boys’ obtaining restraining order against Jamie because he got physical with one of the boys, which affects their time with their mom, then my ❤️ breaks for Britney. 🥺

Either way the boys did spend thanksgiving with a relative, most likely Kevin. I doubt they went to Sam’s sisters home with Britney but who knows. IJS I hope that Britney’s not the one to suffer for her dads behavior. I really hope that’s not the case particularly when it comes to when she can see her sons during the holidays.

8 hours ago, Derrick said:

Honestly if her house is a reflection of who she is these days, I don’t blame the boys for not wanting to be alone with their mom and her team, or having to walk on egg shells. They probably have a much normal, peaceful life at Kevin’s. 

we don’t know if the boys even want to be around her and that chaos that follows her thanks to team C. 

You have a point. I hadn’t thought of this.

On 11/29/2019 at 11:44 PM, Dollyg said:

You do realize they are living with him right? 

So just because they live together, he is not allowed to have them on thanksgiving, christmas, new years, 4th of july, and every other holiday or big day? He doesn't live with his 2 oldest, if thanksgiving is the only day every so often he can spend it with all his kids, then let the man have that.

Archived