Britney didn’t spend thanksgiving with her kids

Dream Within a Dream

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Toxic.Latin said:

WAIT ... WHAT?

That topic has been discussed a lot of times. There are court documents online that reveal that Kevin has moved to the Oaks, that luxury community where Britney has been living before. He’s renting a house there and the kids seem to be happy with him. 

She’s not allowed to have them overnight anymore and they cut her visitation time to two days a week .. and they seem to be pretty strict with that 

Seriously? We don't know if there was an agreement between her and Kevin.

When I was a kid I got to choose who I wanted to spend my holiday with or I had to follow the custody agreement my parents had arranged until I was 12.

And who knows, maybe she saw her kids? She doesn't have to post to prove things to us. Let her have her private life.

Damn. :nochillbrit:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, BRSM_jl said:

Seriously? We don't know if there was an agreement between her and Kevin.

When I was a kid I got to choose who I wanted to spend my holiday with or I had to follow the custody agreement my parents had arranged until I was 12.

And who knows, maybe she saw her kids? She doesn't have to post to prove things to us. Let her have her private life.

Damn. :nochillbrit:

I was gonna say something similar but yeah I didn’t thought too much into this. She’ll probably see them on Christmas, I have nieces and nephews that deals with this too. Not everything has to be a conspiracy :bedtime:

“She’s not allowed to have them overnight anymore and they cut her visitation time to two days a week .. and they seem to be pretty strict with that.” - @Dollyg repost/quote

They used to alternate holidays. Does anyone know (based on social media posts of course) if the boys spent last year’s Thanksgiving with Britney or Kevin? Family is family regardless but it just makes me sad that Britney’s visitation with her sons got reduced because of her dad’s behavior, not because of anything she did. :crying2:

5 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Does anyone know (based on social media posts of course) if the boys spent last year’s Thanksgiving with Britney or Kevin?

I'm pretty sure that with Britney,

I sort of remember comment about her spending time with fav boys.

4 hours ago, generation glory said:

“She’s not allowed to have them overnight anymore and they cut her visitation time to two days a week .. and they seem to be pretty strict with that.” - @Dollyg repost/quote

They used to alternate holidays. Does anyone know (based on social media posts of course) if the boys spent last year’s Thanksgiving with Britney or Kevin? Family is family regardless but it just makes me sad that Britney’s visitation with her sons got reduced because of her dad’s behavior, not because of anything she did. :crying2:

In the beginning of the year when she was never seen with her kids, people were saying she was barely seeing them, but many doubt it. I think some posters even shared court docs showing that this had been happening since late 2018. After her father abused her kid, the custody agreement change was shared by the media and they said the 90-10% or 70-30%, whatever its the agreement, was indeed happening before the abuse happened. Idk much about the following, but some posters also said Kevins attorney showed smt in court last year and this was when the agreement changed.

5 hours ago, Dollyg said:

You do realize they are living with him right? 

I hope Kevin let Britney see her kids at her bday. If im not mistaken his wifes bday is on the same day Britney's is.

5 hours ago, generation glory said:

5 hours ago, falka said:

I'm pretty sure that with Britney,

I sort of remember comment about her spending time with fav boys.

I didnt find anything from 2018, only from 2017

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb22C6hFqy_/?igshid=wbw6sbte9oe4

Archived