UO: Britney's Insta Posts Make People Dislike Her

KarTRASHian

14 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

She could take dance lessons, learn new skills or find new hobbies and in the process meet new people. But she chooses to stand in front of the camera with dirty or too small clothes and act weird. 

Seriously, even on Christmas, u can’t take a break from saying something mean about her?? I feel bad for anyone who has to deal with u on a daily basis, because you are clearly one miserable, piece of **** human being. If u constantly speak this way about Britney, I’d hate to see how u speak to people u personally know.

Unless u only act this way online to get your  jollies cuz u have no form of a life offline and need to get excitement in some way, if that’s the case, then you’re just pathetic...u know what, no, you’re pathetic either way.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/25/2019 at 3:00 PM, MonaLisa613 said:

Seriously, even on Christmas, u can’t take a break from saying something mean about her?? I feel bad for anyone who has to deal with u on a daily basis, because you are clearly one miserable, piece of **** human being. If u constantly speak this way about Britney, I’d hate to see how u speak to people u personally know.

Unless u only act this way online to get your  jollies cuz u have no form of a life offline and need to get excitement in some way, if that’s the case, then you’re just pathetic...u know what, no, you’re pathetic either way.

I dont see how what I wrote was mean and I had to work on  xmas so it didnt really affect me in any way.

At first I thought all these awkward videos with awful makeup are because of her team. :mhmsureny:

I thought they are forcing her to post videos and she is doing these awful ones intentionally. 

But as the time went on I realized that's not the case and this is actually her nowadays. which is weird and yes cringe worthy.

On 12/26/2019 at 6:30 PM, frederiickx said:

Unfortunately that is exactly what Lou Taylor and Jamie Spears want. They want people to think she's "crazy" or on "*****". That's why they make her film these videos and then they put them up. Our girl wouldn't put these videos up half the time. It's all Loucifer.

But "our girl" IS recording those videos and, she apparently reads some of the comments since she's been "anti social media bullying" lately and in her captions. So if she doesn't like those videos, why is she recording them?

• 2 weeks later...

The fact that some of you still think she has full control over her Instagram is equally hilarious and sad.

You think her monster father Jamie and nasty Lou would allow her thát much freedom? She's not even allowed to buy cigarettes or Starbucks with her own money. Her kids are with Kevin because there's a restraining order against that alcoholic piece of crap. Lou is making up bullcrap captions and asking Britney to go film herself wasting her days away doing some yoga moves in the lawn to uphold the cheap illusion of a normal life until Team Britney can figure a new way to make money out of her.

Boycott the brand and spread the word about #FreeBritney if you want to really make a difference :bedtime:

On 12/28/2019 at 7:12 AM, Kuzco said:

But "our girl" IS recording those videos and, she apparently reads some of the comments since she's been "anti social media bullying" lately and in her captions. So if she doesn't like those videos, why is she recording them?

Like how Sam conveniently replied to it, but is also very conveniently boosting his own fame off "dating" her? I don't trust him anymore, sorry. And Lou is very obviously controlling her account. "Britney, go film something, and tell me about your day so I can write it down as a caption and add something Godly so they think it's you".

Why do you think there aren't any videos of her with her boys? Because Kevin has temporary full custody while the courts finalize the restraining order against her drunk-***, violent dad.

On 12/22/2019 at 5:41 PM, blissfuloutsider said:

My heart breaks, cause to me she's just so trapped and alone, because of her celebrity. Which causes boredom and maybe weird behavior to some. I can totally get what's going on though and it just isn't fair.. She's just having fun and bored and needs to be back to work being busy cause it keeps her from going stir crazy I personally think.. 

She's trapped and alone BECAUSE OF THE CONSERVATORSHIP.

Archived