UO: Britney's Insta Posts Make People Dislike Her

KarTRASHian

On 11/28/2019 at 9:56 PM, naturalplayboy said:

I stopped caring. Yes it makes me cringe and yes it’s a bit embarrassing. I think fans that say oh she’s so badass or oh she’s sending hidden messages like those freebritney podcast girls are just delusional and reading too much into things.

im taking the posts for face value and I view it roll my eyes and move on. Could be her, could be her team. But Britney deserves her life and what she wants to do. I’m not even gonna bother with what she should do or what I’d like to see as a fan. It’s her life. I think moving forward Britney will be looked at like Michael Jackson - great entertainer in their early days but such a mystery. Almost stuck in that child like mind.

I agree with your point of view- especially the stuck in a child like mind. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/29/2019 at 4:45 PM, samwoods321 said:

What do you want, she's a mom in her late 30s, look at your parents ig. That's probly just as cringe. 

11 hours ago, worldofspears said:

bruh she's literally just like every other mom on social media?

Literally no. My mama would NEVER oh my lord...

2 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

Sweetheart having inner peace means being peace with the outer world too and if not then having some empathy at least.

:thirsty:

I was going to answer in a shady way but you called me sweetheart and tbh I haven't been called such a kind word in a long time so you're fully excused baby doll x

8 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

Are we really having this conversation again? In December 2019? Stop making **** up. She said it herself she’s the one posting. Jeez

Yes we are having this conversation again you piece of **** stop commenting on my **** I’m allowed an opinion. You are the gullible one not me. She says a lot of stuff which is garbage to keep the peace because she knows things will be made very difficult for her if she doesn’t. Open your eyes are you dumb

6 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Yes we are having this conversation again you piece of **** stop commenting on my **** I’m allowed an opinion. You are the gullible one not me. She says a lot of stuff which is garbage to keep the peace because she knows things will be made very difficult for her if she doesn’t. Open your eyes are you dumb

***** you cracked and I am LIVING for it:mcry:

I think Brit’s IG has made me like her more... actually.

Sure, some posts are cringey, but they are very innocent and organic imo. She’s not posting for likes or for popularity, she’s just posting what she likes and that’s refreshing.

She does seem a little lonely though... like she’s always in her house or with Sam. But at the same time, we don’t know whom she is hanging out with since IG is only a tenth of her life... 

15 minutes ago, KarTRASHian said:

That's so interesting. I never thought about it that way, maybe all the other material we don't see is cool as **** x

Does anyone really think Jamie allows her to post directly to her public Instagram account? :girlwhat:

Especially when her Team exerts so much control over her taped interviews?

They quite literally demand that footage be cut out of interviews if they're not happy with the content. Examples: The Mario Lopez interview ("daddy issues") and the Jonathan Ross interview ("I've been in a conservatorship for three years now...").

Just image the potential damage Britney could do to her brand (or more importantly, to THEM) if she had open access to her official account.

But she has to post to Instagram somewhere. So why wouldn't it be an account that Jamie controls the username and password to? 

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this thread earlier, typed something up and ended up closing out the window before I submitted the post. I wanted to come back to this post and share my thoughts since one of Britney's up to date posts talks about online bullying.

For the original topic at hand, I think it can go either way. I've been a fan since the BOMT days and like I said on other threads, Britney and Falco are the only two celebrities I really liked from my teen years that I still like to this day. I'm not into social media. I think Britney posts typical boring stuff that you'd see on an ordinary Joe or Jane's account. It's just not my thing. I realize Britney's fighting for her freedom right now and that comes above all else. I don't expect albums and videos now. I guess I'm trying to say it's a pretty dry period when the only thing happening are social media posts and overall I'm just bored. I would hope that a person would give a person a fair shot and not turn away because they post boring or "cringeworthy" posts on social media. Social media's so important to a lot of people that it wouldn't surprise me if the content does turn people off from liking Britney. 

For what Britney's saying about people bullying, I'll use her looks as an example. I never thought that was fair. I put myself in Britney's shoes and I'm cringing just thinking of what people would say I need to do with myself. I'm already not comfortable in my own skin and I don't need others pointing out to me my flaws I'm already uncomfortable about or even talking about **** that I might be okay with. I like having long hair and it'd embarrass me if people were talking about how ugly it looked, I need highlights, I need this kind of style, etc. I realize Britney's a human being instead of being a plastic Barbie doll. Britney might not have gave one **** what anybody said when she was younger. Sounds like it does bother her now. Can't hate on that. **** hurts.  I realize the common sense thing would be to not read the comments. All it can take is accidentally seeing a negative comment, reading more and taking it to heart. I'd just turn the comments off completely if I were in her shoes. You can't stop people from saying the stuff but at least they'd have to say it away from your accounts.

I think Instagram might be a way for her to just purely express herself without intermediaries. It gives her a sense of normalcy, I assume. 

It's cringey. It's not cool. But it's her and that's fine with me. She should be herself and not what others expect her to be. 

I don't know. I'm just happy she keeps posting.

On 12/1/2019 at 4:28 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Does anyone really think Jamie allows her to post directly to her public Instagram account? :girlwhat:

Especially when her Team exerts so much control over her taped interviews?

They quite literally demand that footage be cut out of interviews if they're not happy with the content. Examples: The Mario Lopez interview ("daddy issues") and the Jonathan Ross interview ("I've been in a conservatorship for three years now...").

Just image the potential damage Britney could do to her brand (or more importantly, to THEM) if she had open access to her official account.

But she has to post to Instagram somewhere. So why wouldn't it be an account that Jamie controls the username and password to? 

I agree completely, i just wonder if she even has access to the internet.

9 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

looking at her IG its pretty obvious that her kids are embarrassed to be on her IG feed. Its pure cringe.

Im just wondering why do u come across so mean about Britney? U know, ure entitled to ur own opinion, thats fine, but its just the way u talk about her. u criticize everything about current Britney. Anyway, they are teens, its not uncommon for a teenager to be embarrassed by their parents no matter what they do if thats even the case anyway. Britneys also very famous and is going thru another public scrutiny, so maybe they are shy and dont want to be exposed like that? Who tf knows. Gwyneth Paltrows daughter complained on her Instagram about her posting a picture with her without her consent and mind u, Gwyneth isnt even half famous as Britney and doesnt even have much of a media coverage.

FUY, Jayden does follow her account, left a comment on one of her posts a couple of weeks ago and even liked some of her posts too. 

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

Im just wondering why do u come across so mean about Britney? U know, ure entitled to ur own opinion, thats fine, but its just the way u talk about her. u criticize everything about current Britney. Anyway, they are teens, its not uncommon for a teenager to be embarrassed by their parents no matter what they do if thats even the case anyway. Britneys also very famous and is going thru another public scrutiny, so maybe they are shy and dont want to be exposed like that? Who tf knows. Gwyneth Paltrows daughter complained on her Instagram about her posting a picture with her without her consent and mind u, Gwyneth isnt even half famous as Britney and doesnt even have much of a media coverage.

FUY, Jayden does follow her account, left a comment on one of her posts a couple of weeks ago and even liked some of her posts too. 

I talk about Britney like she is anybody else. If she looks great, I say that she looks great, If she sounds great, I will say taht too... but if she does something cringy as hell then I will comment on that too. Im not going on her IG and leavng mean comments.

Following someones account is not the same as being on it. Britney said this year that they dont want to be photographed with her and back then I just assumed it was because of all of the media attention and thought they were maybe getting bullied in school but looking at her feed and their age I think they really might just be embarrassed.

On 12/17/2019 at 6:15 AM, The Greatest Show said:

I talk about Britney like she is anybody else. If she looks great, I say that she looks great, If she sounds great, I will say taht too... but if she does something cringy as hell then I will comment on that too. Im not going on her IG and leavng mean comments.

Following someones account is not the same as being on it. Britney said this year that they dont want to be photographed with her and back then I just assumed it was because of all of the media attention and thought they were maybe getting bullied in school but looking at her feed and their age I think they really might just be embarrassed.

U talk as if u know things for sure. Only bc u and other people think shes cringey, It doesnt mean everybody in the whole world think that too, including her own children. Do u really think she is the one posting? What proof do we have shes the one posting afterall? Did she ever do a live stream and say whatever the hell she wanted to say? Her videos always have a completely different story than their captions. Do u think her dad/team who put securities all the time with her and only give interviews with pre approved questions, smt reporters have complained about including Carson Daly, would let her run her Instagram where she could say whatever the **** she wants and could leave them in a bad position? Its pretty clear she is barely seeing her kids and thats why when she was being followed by papz in Los Angeles or on trips, they were never around. So the only time she was seen in public with them this year was the only time she posted pics with them. If thats not fishy to u, idk what its. But yeah, i wouldnt be surprised if they are shy and dont want the attention too, you know. I just gave u an example of a less famous person that the kid doesnt want to be on her Instagram too. Gwyneths daughter is only one year older than Preston and she was upset when Gwyneth posted a picture with her without her consent and guess what? Gwyneth only posted one more pic with her after that, back in may. Teenagers are always kinda embarrassed by their parents for whatever reason and imagine if ur mom is one of the most famous and talked about people in the whole world. Maybe they just dont want any more attention than the media already give to them. Maybe they only dont want their pictures to be in every outlet out there and that happened when both JLS and "Britney" posted pictures with them this year. Maybe they dont want to be more famous than what they already are.

When i ended up finding Jaydens instagram with all this mess around Britney, ofc I was curious so i saw his posts and comments. I wondered if the comments were from fans or their friends, and some were their friends and I noticed their friends follow Britney too. It doesnt seem he wants everybody to forget Britney is his mom bc her instagram is cringey. He liked POM post where she wears the outfits u love to laugh about it. He left a comment weeks ago on one of her posts asking  Britney to give him a shout out, and he mentioned her in more than one video too. He doesnt follow Kevin and i didnt see him mentioning Kevin once on social media. So maybe hes closer to her and isnt embarrassed at all by her Instagram. Im just saying things I noticed anyway but i dont follow him and I never left a single comment on his instagram either. Im saying this before people think I harassed them which ofc I didnt. I just checked their Instagrams bc were public, the same way I do with JLS, Sam and Kevin but i dont follow them either. With all the rumours and her teams silence, I worry about her and wonder things, so i was curious to see anything Britney related. 

Anyway, i dont think they were bullied. And do u think Max is also embarrassed by Xtinas Instagram? With all the ridiculous outfits she wears and sometimes with ugly makeup too. Im also a Christina fan and what im trying to say is many of these Popstars are tacky, the difference is Britney doesnt pretend to be fashionable like the others and she doesnt try to follow trends. Im not delusional, ofc that dark makeup doesnt flatter her and some outfits dont do her body justice, but maybe she thinks the dark makeup hides her droopy eyes? She said once she always wanted to have cat eyes. Who tf knows why she wears that makeup anyway. But its her face and shes on her "free time". I understand when people complained about her not professional makeup on POM bc it looked like her team only wants money, but didnt invest It. The show was expensive and there she was using recycled clothes and a messy makeup.

But i dont understand why people dont accept Britney the way she is, especially when she isnt working at all. She always loved dark eyeliner, it only got heavier with the time, plus she is older. But its not like Britney was always dolled up with good makeup. She has been kinda messy since idk 2001 or 2002. Im not saying im happy with everything, ofc im not... Ofc i always wanted her to give a damn about her career and push herself, but I have accepted that Britney is now a different person and her priorities have changed, her kids are more important to her than her caree or being perfect for a long time already. Shes also under a cship where we dont know what would she be doing if she wasnt. So its not fair to compare her with other popstars bc she doesnt even have her freedom and control over her life/career, so why would I be upset if her teeth arent perfect anymore or if she has a stain on her crop top?

Its ok If the person was a fan back in her prime and moved on, but why people keep following her if theres nothing about her nowadays that they like and accept? If u want a well dressed popstar, follow Taylor. If u want a popstar that wears crazy ****, follow Rihanna. If u want a popstar that cares about trying to be perfect 24/7, follow Jlo or Beyonce. But why would people want her to be more like them when shes Britney and she isnt trying to be anyone else? She has more important things to worry (like her freedom, children and the snakes around her) than trying to be perfect ALL the time. 

We all should have empathy with her bc of all that happened in her life. Ofc i would want her to try to sing live and to put a more personal album out, but I understand that her personal life is more important right now. And if shes not ok, it wont help to be mean about her appearance either. No one knows what she could be feeling. I only hope she gets thru this and have her freedom back someday. I think ure too harsh about her. I know ure not going on her Instagram and leaving mean comments there, but even her kids could be reading exhale u know. Some people think Jayden used to have an account here and this is a forum dedicated to her, yet many are super rude about her in every aspect of her life. I only pointed out smt i thought bc i never saw u being this harsh about Christina like that, this is a Britney forum and Britneys life doesnt seem that easy anyway. So people should give her a f**king break. This is a 38 years old woman mother of two teenagers who cant even do anything without her dads approval regarding her personal life, money and career. So if shes not ok and looks weird to u, maybe its bc of the life she has been living for the past 12 years? I dont think anyone would be 100% with her life and completely together after all this time.

25 minutes ago, Bundy said:

U talk as if u know things for sure. Only bc u and other people think shes cringey, It doesnt mean everybody in the whole world think that too, including her own children. Do u really think she is the one posting? What proof do we have shes the one posting afterall? Did she ever do a live stream and say whatever the hell she wanted to say? Her videos always have a completely different story than their captions. Do u think her dad/team who put securities all the time with her and only give interviews with pre approved questions, smt reporters have complained about including Carson Daly, would let her run her Instagram where she could say whatever the **** she wants and could leave them in a bad position? Its pretty clear she is barely seeing her kids and thats why when she was being followed by papz in Los Angeles or on trips, they were never around. So the only time she was seen in public with them this year was the only time she posted pics with them. If thats not fishy to u, idk what its. But yeah, i wouldnt be surprised if they are shy and dont want the attention too, you know. I just gave u an example of a less famous person that the kid doesnt want to be on her Instagram too. Gwyneths daughter is only one year older than Preston and she was upset when Gwyneth posted a picture with her without her consent and guess what? Gwyneth only posted one more pic with her after that, back in may. Teenagers are always kinda embarrassed by their parents for whatever reason and imagine if ur mom is one of the most famous and talked about people in the whole world. Maybe they just dont want any more attention than the media already give to them. Maybe they only dont want their pictures to be in every outlet out there and that happened when both JLS and "Britney" posted pictures with them this year. Maybe they dont want to be more famous than what they already are.

When i ended up finding Jaydens instagram with all this mess around Britney, ofc I was curious so i saw his posts and comments and there were comments. I wondered if they were fans or their friends and some were their friends and I noticed they follow Britney too. It doesnt seem he wants everybody to forget Britney is his mom bc her instagram is cringey. He liked POM posts where she wears the outfits u love to laugh about it. He left a comment weeks ago on one of her posts asking to Britney to give him a shout out, and he mentioned her in more than one video too. He doesnt follow Kevin and i didnt see him mentioning Kevin once on social media. So maybe hes closer to her and isnt embarrassed at all by her Instagram. Im just saying things I noticed anyway but i dont follow him, his friends and i never left a single comment on his instagram either. Im saying this before people think I harassed them which ofc I didnt. I just checked his Instagram bc its public, the same way I do with JLS, Sam and Kevin but i dont follow them either. With all the rumours and her teams silence, I worry about her and wonder things, so i was curious to see anything Britney related. 

Anyway, i dont think they were bullied. And do u think Max is also embarrassed by Xtinas Instagram? With all the ridiculous outfits she wears and sometimes with ugly makeup too. Im also a Christina fan and what im trying to say is many of these Popstars are tacky, the difference is Britney doesnt pretend to be fashionable like the others and she doesnt try to follow trends. Im not delusional, ofc that dark makeup doesnt flatter her and some outfits dont do her body justice, but maybe she thinks the dark makeup hides her droopy eyes? She said once she always wanted to have cat eyes. Who tf knows why she wears that makeup anyway. But its her face and shes on her "free time". I understand when people complained about her not professional makeup on POM bc it looked like her team only wants money, but didnt invest It. The show was expensive and there she was using recycled clothes and a messy makeup.

But i dont understand why people dont accept Britney the way she is, especially when she isnt working at all. She always loved dark eyeliner, it only got heavier with the time, plus she is older. But its not like Britney was always dolled up with good makeup. She has been kinda messy since idk 2001 or 2002. Im not saying im happy with everything, ofc im not... Ofc i always wanted her to give a damn about her career and push herself, but I have accepted that Britney is now a different person and her priorities have changed, her kids are more important to her than her caree or being perfect for a long time already. Shes also under a cship where we dont know what would she be doing if she wasnt. So its not fair to compare her with other popstars bc she doesnt even have her freedom and control over her life/career, so why would I be upset if her teeth arent perfect anymore or if she has a stain on her crop top?

Its ok If the person was a fan back in her prime and moved on, but why people keep following her if theres nothing about her nowadays that they like and accept? If u want a well dressed popstar, follow Taylor. If u want a popstar that wears crazy ****, follow Rihanna. If u want a popstar that cares about trying to be perfect 24/7, follow Jlo or Beyonce. But why would people want her to be more like them when shes Britney and she isnt trying to be anyone else? She has more important things to worry (like her freedom, children and the snakes around her) than trying to be perfect ALL the time. 

We all should have empathy with her bc of all that happened in her life. Ofc i would want her to try to sing live and to put a more personal album out, but I understand that her personal life is more important right now. And if shes not ok, it wont help to be mean about her appearance either. No one knows what she could be feeling. I only hope she gets thru this and have her freedom back someday. I think ure too harsh about her. I know ure not going on her Instagram and leaving mean comments there, but even her kids could be reading exhale u know. Some people think Jayden used to have an account here and this is a forum dedicated to her, yet many are super rude about her in every aspect of her life. I only pointed out smt i thought bc i never saw u being this harsh about Christina like that, this is a Britney forum and Britneys life doesnt seem that easy anyway. So people should give her a f**king break. This is a 38 years old woman mother of two teenagers who cant even do anything without her dads approval regarding her personal life, money and career. So if shes not ok and looks weird to u, maybe its bc of the life she has been living for the past 12 years? I dont think anyone would be 100% with her life and completely together time the time.

ngl I saw the length of this and decided not to read... but looking at the first line of this whole mess im sure you are the one looking too much into what I wrote. I think she is cringy and she said her kids dont want to take pix with her anymore. Thats it.

On 12/22/2019 at 11:41 PM, blissfuloutsider said:

My heart breaks, cause to me she's just so trapped and alone, because of her celebrity. Which causes boredom and maybe weird behavior to some. I can totally get what's going on though and it just isn't fair.. She's just having fun and bored and needs to be back to work being busy cause it keeps her from going stir crazy I personally think.. 

She could take dance lessons, learn new skills or find new hobbies and in the process meet new people. But she chooses to stand in front of the camera with dirty or too small clothes and act weird. 

Archived