When is the fight ending?

crazyboutbrit

It's been almost a year, a tough one .... when is her (our) fight ending? Will it end in the upcoming months? In a year? Several years?

It's feels like we are not going to see her anytime soon, feels like things are not evolving ... 

And if she come back in few years, how people will welcome her? Will it be a proper comeback? Will the album be an iconic personal one? Will it sell? Or will she just confirm a status of a nostalgia act?

Too much questions in my head now

Wanted to share with you 

What do you think?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, her fight has been going on for 11 years. And it’s getting exposed for what it is just now - 11 years after it was put in place. So naturally this has become so messy and multi layered, that it’s going to take a while before (if) it ends. So yes, this could mean anything from another year to a few more years. People have worked very hard to keep this “business model” running. With multiple back doors and trump cards in place. 

All that + the fact that California laws and justice system aren’t exactly that great...

It makes me sad to say it, but I don’t think it will ever end.  It’s all just so f**king corrupt.  The more you think about all she’s done in these 11 years, the more sickening it is to realize she’s in a scenario suited for gravely ill and severely incapacitated people.  You’d think her dad would WANT this to end...to see his “baby” be strong and live a full, healthy, fulfilling life...but nope, he wants that steady paycheck.

If the next hearing doesn’t bring good news (not necessarily an ending, but moving towards one rather than “investigation is over, it’s all good...cship remains!”), then it will really show how corrupt this new judge really is and I will officially lose all hope.  I think we all recognize that Britney is a little different these past few years and might need some help, but a conservatorship is not at all appropriate.

ugh...end of rant.  I just miss her.

Archived