Britney The Zone selling Merch/Ticket Bundles

MakeMeFweaky

“We will be offering limited-time ticket merch bundles this Blackout Friday *gasp* 

You’ll be able to choose your favorite ticket merch bundle, giving you the exclusive gear and ticket for your visit to The Zone. Don’t forget to set your alarm, this limited-time offer starts at 12AM ET this Friday, November 29th.

the tickets are actually selling with the first half of the month completely sold out 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

They should bundle her albums while they’re at it.

As reported by the OP, the first half of the month is completely sold out, hardly “flopping hard”

Alright Lourenzo. First half of the month? So two weeks. Wow sounds exclusive.

did Pom have any Black Friday deals

12 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Alright Lourenzo. First half of the month? So two weeks. Wow sounds exclusive.

did Pom have any Black Friday deals

“Lourenzo” . How old are you? 12? And besides, lots of artists have merch bundles, so it’s hardly anything surprising. And you can protest all you want, that doesn’t change the fact that this project has been in the works since December 2018, so before any of this mess happened. Just because you saw a Black Mirror episode that doesn’t mean it’s reality. Grow up

1 hour ago, Lorenzo said:

“Lourenzo” . How old are you? 12? And besides, lot of artists have merch bundles, so it’s hardly anything anything surprising. And you can protest all you want, that doesn’t change the fact that this project has been in the works since December 2018, so before any of this mess happened. Just because you saw a Black Mirror episode that doesn’t mean it’s reality. Grow up

I don’t understand why the very small amount of people on here are screaming boycott when thousands of tourists in Los Angeles are going to visit regardless.

whats happening with BRITNEY is unfortunate but let others enjoy things they want to enjoy. What they choose to do is NO ONE else’s business except their own. 

im still going to go see this place regardless of what others on here say.

12 minutes ago, TylerTremallose said:

I don’t understand why the very small amount of people on here are screaming boycott when thousands of tourists in Los Angeles are going to visit regardless.

whats happening with BRITNEY is unfortunate but let others enjoy things they want to enjoy. What they choose to do is NO ONE else’s business except their own. 

im still going to go see this place regardless of what others on here say.

Because they can’t tell the difference between a Black Mirror episode and reality. 5 bored fans boycotting this won’t make a difference. This event is mostly a celebration of Britney’s career, so she’s not being forced to perform. And it is in LA, where there are countless pop culture fans who will visit regardless. Everyone should just enjoy things they want to enjoy 

8 hours ago, Fudgeney said:

Why?

It's just me. With everything that's been happening to her, I don't feel like I will be able to enjoy something that's put out there under her name, even if it's meant to celebrate her career up till this moment. Other people can still go and buy what they want (cuz they're free to do that), I respect that. 

I really want to participate when I know Britney is in a better place and has more things under her control. But at this moment, I can't say for sure...

Archived