Perez Hilton releases a new single and is commenting on our post

Jordan Miller

Okay I just read that long *** comment about what all things Perez did during that era and my god. I get now why nobody likes him. I'll never understand these gay dudes who have gone through the same kind of hate, injustice, torture inflicting the same things to another person. Especially a grown *** man. Money and power can corrupt anyone. 

It's literally like people like him who start the fire and these celebrities then kill themselves. The only difference is this time Britney didn't. 

I saw that he bad mouthed gaga too. And they were like close friends. Perez is that part of the Hollywood and he knows it. He can deny it all day and night but how much of your life do you actually live on the internet? You have to have real friends too. And last time I heard,  he had a son. Like, children get a lot from their parents. What the bloody hell does he think that poor child will get from him? I just hope that that he raises him right. 

And Jordan mentioning it like it's no biggie. It is a biggie. Have you seen this site recently? You're working on something new? If your traffic starts leaving day by day, how the hell working on something new will fix it. We're not that stupid, Jordan. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/29/2019 at 8:05 AM, breatheheavy said:

You're just making it worse. 

Do you remember 2007? There were 2 major gossip sites , X17 online were the ones posting videos of her and perez was the one posting the ugliest pictures of her and writing the most hateful articles , do you remember the comments on his site on Britney posts? They were in the thousands and most of them were wishing her death.

That's what this pig you're promoting had prompted . And then we say " why is she so fuvking anxious now ? Why does she make weird faces and just wants to end interviews" . Well , imagine her reading all his crap that was pushed around to EVERY news outlet. He caused her most of the anxiety she has today. 

This may seem like an overreaction from my/our end. But not when it generated Britney to years of suffering. He wasn't a personal bully. He was THE bully that helped the negative view point we lived in for years long towards Britney.

Im actually genuinely disappointed in you Jordan.  

• Super Mods
On 11/27/2019 at 1:12 PM, Dark.Knight said:

Well Jordan got a hit thread after like 5 months,  maybe he should bring in Lou next :mj:

“Hey fam, I know the Britney community has had a bone to pick with Loucifer... I mean, Lou Taylor, regarding her role in the conservatorship and checkered past in donating to anti-LGBTQ organizations. She’s pushing out new Britney merch that Britney won’t profit a penny off of, so I decided to share it on the BH Community page.” :)

OK, so after reading this whole thread and thinking a bit about this, here are my thoughts.

Perez being here is bad, duh. He said a whole lot of nasty s**t about Britney, but I won't go into detail because other users have already discussed it in detail. Him getting promoted on this site is just... no. This should not happen.

@breatheheavy, even if you were not paid to promote him and you did not have any ill intentions, this is still a very stupid thing to do. I mean, when he reached out to you about this, you should've known that this is the same man who made many vile comments about Britney and contributed a lot to her anxiety. Saying "no" to something like this isn't inconsiderate, it's not bullying. It's OK to do that. And in this particular case, saying "no" is (I'd say) the right and logical thing to do. This is a huge misstep and I really hope that we no longer see this dude on this site. He does not care for Britney, period. :overitkbye:

15 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

when he reached out to you about this, you should've known that this is the same man who made many vile comments about Britney and contributed a lot to her anxiety. 

and I'm sure there was an agenda behind it when approaching Jordan

18 hours ago, BradAdamson said:

Gross. I actually can’t believe you’re up here giving him a platform, Jordan. You can pass it off as wanting to “spread positivity” all you want but this just a sell out move that does nothing but make you complicit with his disgusting behaviour. 

Exactly. I've lost some respect in Jordan and seriously want to leave Exhale now. Perez did nothing but destroy and tear Britney down at her lowest moments and I will never respect that pig or anyone that supports him.

Archived