Perez Hilton releases a new single and is commenting on our post

Jordan Miller

47 minutes ago, falka said:

So, Britney's team couldn't successfully work with LaChapelle, but Perez got cameo during Circus and conservatorship :yeaok:

There were news reports from back in 07 ( if u were around) that said Britney was seriously hurt and was getting anxiety and tremendous stress because of perez's site and reports. His entire website was dedicated to each Britney move. From close ups on her gym clothes or her "tampon hanging out" . To close ups on her fingers and "semingly ******* powder". He was analyzing her and especially pictures of her and her children ....saying how she shouldn't be carrying nor be close to her babies and that she shou ld be locked away. 

The media was reporting back and recycling his shitty articles and it was gaining momentum. I remember how girls at school used to say " have u seen Britney on perez hilton , she's so f**ked up on coke " it was THAT impactful. 

When Heath ledger died he made t-shirts and continous posts how it should've been Britney and "why it could've been Britney instead". Then he placed her on "suicide watch" posts . Where he predicted when she's going to "die" and it is "soon". It was ugly . All the comments were horrible and every post was on the news and he was being interviewed everywhere. 

Britney was getting anxiety, stress and was extremely sad. Her friends even reported that back in 07. Her team reached out and actually asked him to stop posting especially about her babies. But he didn't . When the circus album dropped he wanted to be involved in a video and Britney declined. Until larry and her team had a good idea of putting the loser as a clown in her circus video and sort of " made amends" . Hence why we see Britney killing him in the balls in the video which is to show how much damage and hurt he caused her. 

So yeah. This is the story , he wasn't put in for his "artistry" he was ruining her reputation and causing her tremendous stress and that was their way to make a deal with the evil monster. And it worked. Fast forward 15 years and Jordan is promoting him on a BRITNEY site. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Wasn't that calculated. He messaged me a link to his song. I wanted to spark engagement on the new platform and give fans the opportunity to ask him questions. I regrettably didn't think too much about it. Got a lot of hate for it when I honestly didn't have any ill-intentions. I don't agree with his stance on the cons. or approve of what he said about Britney in the past. 

we don't hate you (I don't), I think you might need professional guidance on how to keep this site relevant and keep the traffic going. Nothing wrong to admit it, everyone goes through it one way or another

On 11/26/2019 at 12:51 PM, snakesayan said:

No one cares! He’s pro-conservatorship and continues to bully Britney to this day. Such a shame that you would promote this individual. #FreeBritney

I think it’s time for me to leave breatheheavy and exhale. Such a shame that Jordan has turned away from Britney and her fans for a quick buck. 

Its all about the secret britney groups on insta baby, baby. Breatheheavy is a tomb. 

19 hours ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

Can we all take a breathe and stop bashing Jordan now? Chill 

:gerlwat::gerlwat::gerlwat:

Uh, no. :nonoNO: No, we really can't. Perez Hilton is a f**king disgusting person and there is absolutely no reason for him to be on a Britney forum after all of the terrible things he's said about her over the years. If Jordan didn't want the hate, he should've thought more about what he was doing and less about the money he was getting. He deserves all of the hate Exhell can give. :endit:

• Leader
50 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Uh, no. :nonoNO: No, we really can't. Perez Hilton is a f**king disgusting person and there is absolutely no reason for him to be on a Britney forum after all of the terrible things he's said about her over the years. If Jordan didn't want the hate, he should've thought more about what he was doing and less about the money he was getting. He deserves all of the hate Exhell can give. :endit:

I wasn't paid for it 

https://i.postimg.cc/pXGmJqq7/Screen-Shot-2019-11-28-at-1-32-40-PM.png

• Leader
50 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I wasn't paid for it 

Screen-Shot-2019-11-28-at-1-32-40-PM.png

Archived