Perez Hilton releases a new single and is commenting on our post

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jordan - you've really lost sense of what Exhale users actually want, haven't you?  I respect that it's your website and has been your life for the last 16 years but this along with the recent e-mails

He released several videos praising the conservatorship and calling us crazy in the midst of #FreeBritney. No thanks.  Please take out the trash and cancel his membership @bretheheavy

I’m sorry but I have to call you out on the dance floor for you saying you want to “spread positivity” when you just invited the most negative person on the internet to join our conversations.  I

• Deactivated
3 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Wasn't that calculated. He messaged me a link to his song. I wanted to spark engagement on the new platform and give fans the opportunity to ask him questions. I regrettably didn't think too much about it. Got a lot of hate for it when I honestly didn't have any ill-intentions. I don't agree with his stance on the cons. or approve of what he said about Britney in the past. 

we don't hate you (I don't), I think you might need professional guidance on how to keep this site relevant and keep the traffic going. Nothing wrong to admit it, everyone goes through it one way or another

It’s crazy what people will do just to gain a “Hollywood connection” or stay in some circle. I’m sure Jordan feels all high and mighty because some Z-List “celebrity” reached out to him to promote a flop *** song that will go no where. Pathetic, really! 

• Like 2
On 11/26/2019 at 12:51 PM, snakesayan said:

No one cares! He’s pro-conservatorship and continues to bully Britney to this day. Such a shame that you would promote this individual. #FreeBritney

I think it’s time for me to leave breatheheavy and exhale. Such a shame that Jordan has turned away from Britney and her fans for a quick buck. 

Its all about the secret britney groups on insta baby, baby. Breatheheavy is a tomb. 

19 hours ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

Can we all take a breathe and stop bashing Jordan now? Chill 

:gerlwat::gerlwat::gerlwat:

Uh, no. :nonoNO: No, we really can't. Perez Hilton is a f**king disgusting person and there is absolutely no reason for him to be on a Britney forum after all of the terrible things he's said about her over the years. If Jordan didn't want the hate, he should've thought more about what he was doing and less about the money he was getting. He deserves all of the hate Exhell can give. :endit:

• Like 5
  • Community Leader
50 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Uh, no. :nonoNO: No, we really can't. Perez Hilton is a f**king disgusting person and there is absolutely no reason for him to be on a Britney forum after all of the terrible things he's said about her over the years. If Jordan didn't want the hate, he should've thought more about what he was doing and less about the money he was getting. He deserves all of the hate Exhell can give. :endit:

I wasn't paid for it 

https://i.postimg.cc/pXGmJqq7/Screen-Shot-2019-11-28-at-1-32-40-PM.png

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Community Leader
50 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I wasn't paid for it 

Screen-Shot-2019-11-28-at-1-32-40-PM.png

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

4 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

:awww: okay well my bad, but still. That doesn't change the fact that Perez Hilton has supposedly been trying to and failing to turn a new leaf for a decade and will never, ever belong on a Britney forum.

• Like 4