Perez Hilton releases a new single and is commenting on our post

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Hey fam, I know the Britney community has had a bone to pick with Perez Hilton regarding past comments he made about our girl. He released a new song and I decided to share it on the BH Community page. He registered an account and agreed to answer any of your questions / concerns. He also expects to get some hate, but hopes to turn a new leaf. Figured I'd pass this message along in case anyone would like to participate. If not, no worries either :)

Here's the post: https://community.breatheheavy.com/2019/11/perez-hilton-ok-boomer/

And if you need to register a free account, you can do so here: https://community.breatheheavy.com/register/

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan - you've really lost sense of what Exhale users actually want, haven't you? :hideous: I respect that it's your website and has been your life for the last 16 years but this along with the recent e-mails about merch etc, it just feels like you've absolutely lost touch with the users of this website and forum. Exhale is more dead than ever and that certainly isn't a coincidence. It isn't just because of Britney's inactivity. 

I think we all want you to succeed and do well, but none of what you're doing is why we are here. :sobbing: In February, I'll have been a member here for 12 years and I've never seen this place so deserted or so far from what it feels like it should be. 

No one cares! He’s pro-conservatorship and continues to bully Britney to this day. Such a shame that you would promote this individual. #FreeBritney

I think it’s time for me to leave breatheheavy and exhale. Such a shame that Jordan has turned away from Britney and her fans for a quick buck. 

• Leader
2 hours ago, Damon said:

p.s I appreciate you so much and have mad respect for you - maybe I just can't accept that things change. :crying3:

Appreciate you following up with this. I'm sorry I have been less active here recently, but it's not because I don't care. It's because I've been working crazy hard on something else for you guys 0--=]

Archived