Perez Hilton releases a new single and is commenting on our post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, jordeezy said:

The forum would be busier if you would fix the ads... it causes the touchscreen links to mess up... I will tap on a topic and the link that actually opens is an inch down my screen.  Also, the site is laggy on computers and makes both of my laptops heat up.   Since you made these changes, activity on the forum has decreased.  

Messing the site up for me too. Have to just close and exit most of the times as crashes my PC or messes with the theme

Why would you bring this man here knowing that the fanbase just don't give a single **** about him ? :watrusayin:

I mean back in the day he wished for her death, it just says it all about his intelligence, empathy, and how much he wants attention. 

You clearly want to create some kind of pointless controversy, but nobody is here for that. :bedtime:

Can someone create a new good and mature Britney Forum please ? :raven:

"OK Boomer"??? What the **** is he 12? That fat **** is so irrelevant he really made a song about a current meme which was made by and for YOUNG PEOPLE who are fed up with old white boomers. 

Perez Hilton hasn't been relevant for good 5 years, perhaps even more. No one talks about him, no one cares about him. And you really thought he would be benefitial for your site? How?? 

This **** is embarassing and very sad. How can YOU call yourself a Britney fan while inviting this pig into your place? EVERYONE in the fandom hates him!!

18 hours ago, Slayer said:

Jordan you’ve honestly ruined this place, I’ve been visiting this site for 12 years and I’ve never seen this place so dead and such a mess.

i used to love this place, now I barely even visit. All of these changes have only made things worse and trying to promote that horrible human being who has wished death upon the person we adore is disgusting.

That usually happens with companies that have no accountability and only rely on themselves, they can run out of ideas quickly and lose people. Then they get desperate and do anything to keep it fresh, or (the team Britney road) where they try to relive the old days and hope that people will stay with no changes or growth

• Leader
51 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

That usually happens with companies that have no accountability and only rely on themselves, they can run out of ideas quickly and lose people. Then they get desperate and do anything to keep it fresh, or (the team Britney road) where they try to relive the old days and hope that people will stay with no changes or growth

Wasn't that calculated. He messaged me a link to his song. I wanted to spark engagement on the new platform and give fans the opportunity to ask him questions. I regrettably didn't think too much about it. Got a lot of hate for it when I honestly didn't have any ill-intentions. I don't agree with his stance on the cons. or approve of what he said about Britney in the past. 

What the **** is wrong with you jordan? This pig is the reason of alot of Britney's stress. The amount of pressure and bullying he put her through back in the day was incredibly overwhelming. The only reason why team Britney put him in the circus tour opening video was because Britney have had enough and they just wanted him to stop. 

I just can't believe you right now. I really don't. 

Archived