Perez Hilton releases a new single and is commenting on our post

Jordan Miller

6 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Appreciate you following up with this. I'm sorry I have been less active here recently, but it's not because I don't care. It's because I've been working crazy hard on something else for you guys 0--=]

The forum would be busier if you would fix the ads... it causes the touchscreen links to mess up... I will tap on a topic and the link that actually opens is an inch down my screen.  Also, the site is laggy on computers and makes both of my laptops heat up.   Since you made these changes, activity on the forum has decreased.  

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
17 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

The lack of awareness is stunning, I -

:nonoNO:

I don't agree with his stance on the conservatorship, and I also know a lot of Britney fans aren't fond of him, but I would like to spread positivity rather than encourage people hold a grudge. I don't see how hating someone helps or serves a purpose. And y'all know I'm ride or die for queen B.

Jordan you’ve honestly ruined this place, I’ve been visiting this site for 12 years and I’ve never seen this place so dead and such a mess.

i used to love this place, now I barely even visit. All of these changes have only made things worse and trying to promote that horrible human being who has wished death upon the person we adore is disgusting.

4 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

I don't agree with his stance on the conservatorship, and I also know a lot of Britney fans aren't fond of him, but I would like to spread positivity rather than encourage people hold a grudge. I don't see how hating someone helps or serves a purpose. And y'all know I'm ride or die for queen B.

why don't u just ignore him, he's so irrelevant now and don't add nothing here.

are u getting money?

every money matters?

JORDAN: It’s not “hating” if you don’t want to share your platform. Kindly advise him to take his business somewhere else. Didn’t you say you want Britney to hire you someday? That you would get it right? 

You have just one person to protect always no matter what:

giphy.gif

NO PEREZ HILTON!

4 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

I’m sorry but I have to call you out on the dance floor for you saying you want to “spread positivity” when you just invited the most negative person on the internet to join our conversations. 

I don’t believe you are so disconnected from reality to actually think we would all be welcoming to someone who wished death on our favorite person in the world and continues to dog her out and accuse her of doing ***** in his YouTube videos.

Just tell the truth, you wanted to create a buzz, no matter who it affected. I think we all would have a lot more respect for that. 

8 hours ago, Damon said:

Jordan - you've really lost sense of what Exhale users actually want, haven't you? :hideous: I respect that it's your website and has been your life for the last 16 years but this along with the recent e-mails about merch etc, it just feels like you've absolutely lost touch with the users of this website and forum. Exhale is more dead than ever and that certainly isn't a coincidence. It isn't just because of Britney's inactivity. 

I think we all want you to succeed and do well, but none of what you're doing is why we are here. :sobbing: In February, I'll have been a member here for 12 years and I've never seen this place so deserted or so far from what it feels like it should be. 

i have been here for less time than you.I started using the website one year ago and the difference between then and now is insane.it makes me so sad

Archived